Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chapter 33

Farah's side:

She grabbed her phone and sent a text message " We need to talk ASAP. "

After 2 minutes she got a reply from Khaled " Whats wrong? "

Farah: " Come over to my grandmother's house! I'll explain everything. "

Khaled: " Fara7, walah el3athem male khulgich! "

Farah: " Walah el3athem Khaled its worth it. "

Khaled: " I'll be there in 15 minutes. "

Farah: " Faster!! "

Khaled: " Okay. "

20 minutes later, Khaled came. They went to the garden to talk!

Farah: " You won't believe what just happened! "

Khaled: " What Farah? "

Farah felt guilty about doing this.

Farah: " Well, a-am. "

Khaled: " KHAL9AY? "

Farah: " Inzain lat9arekh, Lulu and Wahab... "

Khaled: " SHFEHOM?! "

Farah: " There's something between them. "

Khaled: " I knew it, walah I knew it! Shdarach entay? "

Farah: " I overheard them, she was talking to Mesk. She said that she's going to see him this thursday! "

Khaled: " AYA WILD IL***** !! Met2akda men kalamech Farah? "

Farah: " Ee agoulek sima3t'hom eb athony! "

Khaled: " WAIN?! "

Farah: " I-I don't know! "

Khaled: " 7aywana entay? Shloun? "

Farah: " Khara 3elaik Khaled! Ma adry wain berou7on! "

Khaled: " 3ERFAY! "

Farah: " HOW?! SHE DOESN'T EVEN TRUST ME, KHALED! SHE HATES ME! "

Khaled: " T9AREFAY! "

Farah: " Khaled e7med rabek geltlik hatha! "

Khaled: " Khala9 mashy mashy, ana bat9araf. "

Farah: " Shbetsawy? "

Khaled lit up a cigarette and started smoking " Kelshay eb wagta 7elo, elwa3ad elkhames. "

Farah: " Khaled please gouli shbetsawy? "

Khaled: " Base6a, ra7 an6erha lain te6la3 men bait'hom ou al7ag'ha lain elmokan eli betshof el****** feeh ou nakbes 3aleiha ou 3ugob 3ad ta3alay shoufay shbi9er, ou nesait.. Ahmed bekon weyay! Ou Ziyad ba3ed. "

Farah: " Khaled, laish? 7aram 3aleik! "

Khaled: " Sheno 7aram 3alay? Hathe 3erthy, akhale wa7ed zbala ekalemha? "

Farah: " Khaled mala da3y Ahmed. "

Khaled: " La laish mala da3y? Men 7aga y3aref kelshey. "

Farah: " Walah madre. "

Khaled laughed " Ba7e6 countdown 7eg youm elkhames, ana a3alemhom. Yala bye! "

Farah: " Bye. "

Khaled left.

Farah went back to the girls:

Farah said nervously " Ilsalam 3alaikom. "

" Wa3alaikom elsalam. " We replied

Farah: " So Lulu, what do you have on thursday? "

Me: " I promised my friend that I'll go out with her. "

Farah: " Wain? "

Me: " Mmm, we're not sure yet. "

Farah: " Please ajley el6al3a and come here. "

Mesk: " Haw laish? "

Farah: " Bensawy movie night eb baitna! "

Mesk: " Mmm. "

Me: " Sorry, I can't walla. I promised my friend! "

Farah: " Ok, meta betrou7en? "

Me: " Madry, 3al 6 aw 7. "

Farah: " Aha. "

Mesk: " Whats wrong Farah? "

Farah: " Me? Nothing. "

Mesk: " Are you sure? "

Farah: " Yeah. "

Mesk: " Okay. "

Farah: " I have to go now! "

Mesk: " Okay. "

Farah: " Bye guys! "

" Bye. " Both of us said

Farah left.

Mesk: " Feha shay 9adgeny! "

Me: " Ee embayen. "

Mesk: " Akhaf sma3at shay? "

Me: " I don't think so. "

Mesk : " Madry walah! "

Me: " La tkhar3eny Mesk! "

Mesk: " Mu ga3da akhar3ech, bes madry yemken sma3at ma yendara! "

Me: " Ee walah, yala Mesk I have to go now. "

Mesk: " 3ala wain? Tow elnas! "

Me: " Lazim ared, elsa3a 10 il7een. "

Mesk: " Khala9 okay, see you later. "

Me: " Inshallah. "

I hugged her, and left.

When I first got back home I saw my parents and Ahmed.

Salamt 3alaihom ou ga3adt weyahom shway.

Me: " Baba 3ady arou7 7ag Jouri? "

My father: " La yuba 6a3ay elsa3a cham! "

Me: " I'll sleep over. "

My father: " Elsayeg nam 7aram yuba. "

Ahmed: " Shewadech hal 7aza? Khal Jouri etyelich. "

My mother: " Ee walah khal Ziyad ege6ha. "

Ahmed: " Ee khal yge6ha Zayoud! "

Me: " Okay, I'll talk to them. "

I went upstairs to my room;

 I was nervous about doing this bes I'll call Ziyad.

I dialed his number, pressed the green button.

He didn't pick up the phone.

Bel6agag kaifa, I don't care anymore. Sh'hal dala3?

I wore my PJ's and laid on my bed, I started thinking about Thursday night.

Did Farah hear anything? I don't think so.

My phone rang, its Ziyad.

Me: " Alo? "

Ziyad: " Hala M7amad. "

Me: " Huh? "

Ziyad: " Ee shfeek dag 3alay? "

Me: " Sheno M7amad? "

Ziyad: " Ee ent dag 3alay! "

Me: " Ahh rab3ek yemik, fahamt. "

Ziyad: " Eeh. "

Me: " Ziyad? "

Ziyad: " Ha. "

Me: " Can you come over to my house? "

Ziyad: " Laish? "

Me: " We need to talk. "

Ziyad: " There's nothing to talk about. "

Me: " Imbala, there is. "

Ziyad: " Hold on a second. "

He went outside.

Ziyad: " Alo. "

Me: " Alo. "

Ziyad: " Wana shako aye baitkom hal 7aza? "

Me: " We have to talk Ziyad! "

Ziyad: " Wetha umech aw uboch galaw shyayba hatha? "

Me: " Ee 3shan chethy you'll bring Jouri with you! "

Ziyad: " Hmm, khala9 okay. I'll be there at 12! "

Me: " Waiting. "

Ziyad: " Yala bye. "

Me: " Wait. Ziyad! "

Ziyad: " Hala? "

Me: " I miss you wallah. "

Ziyad sighed " Lulu, we'll talk when I see you. "

Me: " Waiting. "

I wore my ripped denim short, with my gray Abercrombie hoodie. Put my hair into a messy bun and went downstairs!

My father: " Ha betyech Jouri? "

Me: " Ee baba. "

My father: " Khoush! "

I smiled.

15 minutes later, my mobile viberated.

Jouri: " I7na barra. "

Me: " Ok. "

I went outside and I hugged Jouri " I miss you yel kalba! "

Jouri: " Me too wala, wainech ma tbaynen? "

Me: " Mawjouda. "

Jouri: " 6al. "

Me: " Ib 3ainech! "

Jouri: " Chub. "

Me: " Inzain Jouri shrayech etrou7en dakhel et76en aghrathech? I want to talk to Ziyad shewaya. "

Jouri: " Wai3, ok. "

Me: " Ye3ni za3lana ma3a elwayh? "

Jouri: " Chub. "

Me: " I love you! "

Jouri: " Rethait shwaya. "

I pushed her " Ma ten3a6ain wayh. "

She laughed and went inside.

Ziyad: " So? "

Me: " Ye3ni bteg3ad bel sayara? "

Ziyad: " Wain tabene arou7? "

Me: " Ta3al khal neg3ad bel 7adeeqa. "

Ziyad: " Ok. "

He took two plastic chairs for us.

Me: " 3ady afham laish 9ert chethy? "

Ziyad: " Madre. "

Me: " Sheno ma adry? "

Ziyad: " La tis2len. "

Me: " Ziyad, ana geltek etye meni 3ashan we solve everything. "

Ziyad: " Ee wana ga3ed agoulech el9ij ma adry laish sawayt chethe! "

Me: " Bes Ziyad you wanted to know! "

Ziyad: " Adry, ou ma te7amalt eli sima3ta! "

I sighed  " I'm sorry. "

Ziyad: " Don't be sorry. "

I looked at him!

Ziyad: " Mara7 a6awel 3alaich elmawtho3, bes I did this leana akhaf 3alaich walah. I love you so much, entay eb 7esbat ekhte! "

Me: " I love you too Ziyad... "

Ziyad: " Khala9 please lets not talk about this, 6awfay! "

Me: " 3ela ra7tek. "

He smiled " Welaht 3ala elhwash weyach. "

" 7maaaar. " I said while pushing his shoulder

Ziyad: " So are you hungry? "

Me: " Eeh! "

Ziyad: " Call Jouri, lets go to McDonalds. "

Me: " Male khelg, yeblina take-away! "

Ziyad: " Syage ana? "

Me: " Yalaa 3ad. "

Ziyad: " Khara 3alaich ok. "

Me: " Hahaha! "

Ziyad: " Sheno tabeen? "

Me: " Aby two cheese burger ou fries large size ou chicken nuggets nine pieces ou hot mustard ou garlic mayo BBQ sauce ou chillie sauce ou 6ab3an pepsi large size and thank you! "

Ziyad: " 7asha 7asha feel 8asaman bela feel. "

I laughed " You3ana! "

Ziyad: " Sheno baitkom ma ywaklonech? "

Me: " Imbala bes khala9 latsolef wayed ou rou7 yebli! "

Ziyad: " Okay. "

Ziyad brought us McDonalds, we sat in the garden.

We ate, we talked.

We had so much fun!

Everything is perfect el7emdila.

<3

17 comments:

  1. Omg!!!!!!
    Atwaqa3 lmn khalid ygol 7ag ziyad w ahmed ziyad ra7 ydiz msg 7ag lulu!! I hope ya3nii yser chthee!!
    Waiting!!!! Please don't be late:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting ! And it's way too short .. 6wleha please :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi its my first day i read ur story and i wish if you give me the permition to make your story to a movie or serial.

    i can chose another names and chande some locations to avoid problems, for sure i will have to contact you if you allow me,

    who am I??
    my name is Ali, my friends call me maxxx
    I am 19 years old, this 25 of may am gonna turn 20
    am from bahrain.

    atmana itrideen 3ala my msg thnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw emaily: ara-max@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing story
    Waaaitiiingg chap 34 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFG SHBY9EEEER!!? {btw ahl el b7rein ma shb3w o:)}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walla ana ely ma3ndy wkt 7g wla shay g3dt agra el89a bdal ma aswi el assignment mali !

    Inshalla mat6wlen 3lina leen t76en 34 :p ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting next chapter(: _ ملاحظه أكثر القراء بحرينيين يا لباهم _ بس إذ ممكن تعطيني خبر كل كم يوم تنزلين بارت جديد ؟

    ReplyDelete
  9. Urr famous in bahrain walla =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY PLEASE POST 'EM FASTER XOXO

    TONS OF LOVE FROM BAHRAIN XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's funny how all Bahrainis are reading ur story and it became a buzz in our class!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please keep the chaps coming quick, im soo addicted to thissss I LOVVEE YYYOUUU, ba7rainyeen have an obsession problemm over thiss, pleasee keep it updated, thankyouuuu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you desperately in need of a hacker in any area of your life??? then you can contact; services like; -hack into your cheating partner's phone(whatsapp,bbm.gmail,icloud,facebook, twitter,snap chat and others) -Sales of Blank ATM cards. -hack into email accounts and trace email location -all social media accounts, -school database to clear or change grades, -Retrieval of lost file/documents -DUIs -company records and systems, -Bank accounts,Paypal accounts -Credit cards hacker -Credit score hack -Monitor any phone and email address -Websites hacking, pentesting. -IP addresses and people tracking. -Hacking courses and classes CONTACT THEM= hackintechnologyatgmaildotcom or whatsapp +12132951376 their services are the best on the market and 100% security and discreet work is guarante

    ReplyDelete