Monday, April 2, 2012

Chapter 19

I really wanted to go out with Wahab, bes it's wrong.

Awal shay I refused the idea of me calling him ou al7en I'm addicted to his voice.

Be3dain I said that I'm not going out with him, ou al7en I think I will.

Kel elashya2 ele gelt ene mara7 asaweha ga3da asaweha ou ana mu 7asa, I feel lost.

I'm betraying my family, bes a7es ena Wahab yestahel.

He's faithful... I think!

I promised myself etha things didn't work out between us I'll NEVER ever talk to a guy again, ye3ni awel mara o akher mara.

I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

I went to school the next day, it was our lunch break. All the girls were laughing and having fun, but I was thinking ou ga3da al3ab eb my fork. I didn't eat! Kent sar7ana kelish mu weyahum.

Dalal: " Eeh ambay tathkren Lwailo? "

I didn't reply, ma 7asait ena she was talking to me!

Dalal: " LULU!! "

Rifa3t rasy " Mmm? "

Dalal: " Lulu can I talk to you for a second? "

Me: " Sure. "

Dalal: " Excuse us. "

We went to the hallway.

Dalal: " Lulu 7abebte fech shay? "

I smiled " La wala mafene shay. "

Dalal: " Lulu wala madre shfech mu 3ala ba3thech, metghayra! Ana your friend, wa3arfich 3adil.. Feech shay wallah! "

I trusted Daloul, bes mabe agoulaha. Mala da3y agoulaha, ye3ni if I told Dalal shway shway bagoul 7ag elgroup kela, ou a9lan uhwa ma yabe a7ad yadri 3anna.

" Daloul walah mafene shay, I'm just tired! Mu ga3da anam 3adel hal ayam. " I said

Dalal: " Tired shahar ou shay? You're not the Lulu I used to know, you were active. Al7een kela 6akha! Kentay kela teth7ken ou etsoulfen, al7en wela shay! Bes teg3den weyana 9anam ma et7achain wela shay, I miss you Lulu. Ou mu bes ana ga3da agoul, the whole group! Mu ga3da etyen yam3atna, 6al3at mu ga3da te6le3en weyana! A7es magumt a3arfich nefs awal, you're hiding something.. SOMETHING BIG! "

I didn't say a word.

Dalal: " Mu ga3da aghsebich etgouleli, la bel3aks hathe 7uretich elshakh9eya ana ma atdakhal. Bes I'm your friend Lulu! I deserve a better treatment, men meta mu 6al3a wiyach ana? Men meta mu msawen sleepover? Ulla mn zman 7ayl! "

Madri shagoul? Nazalt rasy belarth, 9a7 kalamha! Ana ga9art eb 7ag'hum wayed, bes wala wa7da fehum kanat tadry ana shkent ga3da amur feeh. Best/worst days of my life! Ma agdar afta7 weyahom muwathe3 chethe, 3endhum 3ayb.

Dalal: " Ou fe shay thani bakalmech 3ana, I'm not dalou3a or something! Bes we're more than friends, Lulu entay ekhte ele mayabat'ha ome! "

Me: " Okay, shfeech? "

Dalal: " Entay ou Fay 9ayren wayed etkhishon, ye3ni tetsasiron jedamy ou kel digega makhthen ba3ath ou ray7een, ou lamen ayey taskitoun. Walah 3ady ekhthaw ra7atkum I'm not jealous or something, bes e7ez eb kha6ry. Ye3ni gouleli etha ana emsawyatlikom shey ghala6? Mu chethe tetghayroun 3alay faj2a bedoun sibab. "

7ARAM!!!

I hugged her " Daloul I'm sorry, wala mu qa9di a7asesich chethy. El3aib mu menich entay, meny ana! Ana metghayra walah adry. Bes I can't tell anyone about this, it's kinda a personal thing. Walah a7ebich wayed, alah iykhalekum kelkum ley ou 3assalah lay7rmne menkum. Walah asfa bes elghayeb lah 3ethra, I promise barid wyakum nefs awal ou a7san ou ra7 ensawy sleepover ou kelshay may9er kha6rech ela 6ayeb, I'm sorry again! "

Dalal: " Its okay.. Bes whenever you felt like you need to talk I'm always here for you. No matter what! I'll always be on your side, mahma kan elshey big! Itha ma wegaft weyach il7en meta bougaf weyach? "

" A7ebich. " I said

Dalal: " Ana akther walah, yala al7en ensay shway ou the7kay weyana, act normal, be alive. "

Me: " Mn 3youne, wala ra7 atghayar. Ou entay betla7then elfarg be3younech! "

We went back to the girls, I tried to look ' alive ' . I laughed, bes mu men galby. Solaft wyahom, bekht9ar radayt nafs gabel!

The day passed by normally, kel elbanat ga3den egouloli " el7emdela radat Lulu el6abe3eya, we missed you. " Ou 7achy wayed, I was happy! I miss them too.

Fay kanat betrid weyay baitna, I invited Daloul ou galat betyena elsa3a 5 pm.

On the way, Wahab pinged me.

Me: " Hala? "

Wahab: " 88.8 ehda2. "

" Raj, ebser3a 88.8 " I said.

Ana w galbe ne3teref, 7ata 3eyone te3teref bel7ub lek welshoug lek. Lajlek 7abebe ne3teref. Fe elwejd ana mekhfy ghalak welgalb hayem fe hawak, tes7ar 3eyone men 7alak, ya kaif lek ma ne3teref?

Aaah, my favourite song!

I texted Wahab: " La ma buga bel jesm rou7, elrou7 ma3k enta terou7, tarfeth ou 3anek ma trou7 wen jatne menek tenkhe6ef. "

Wahab: " Goulay ameen? "

Me: " Ameen? "

Wahab: " 3assalah yajma3 baina eb khair ou bel7alal inshalah. "

I blushed.

Me: " Ameen ya rab, enshallah! "

Fay: " Oh oh, sh3endaha mesta7ya? "

" Ehda2 men Wahab. " I replied

Fay: " 3eshtaw. "

Me: " Fayo Wahab yabe ye6la3 weyay. "

Fay: " 3afwan? "

Me: " Eeh. "

Fay: " Wain enshallah? "

Me: " Madri egoul pinkberry. "

Fay: " La2. "

Me: " Laysh la2? "

Fay: " Sheno pinkberry? 3al a8al cinema, awel mara tara! "

Me: " Ok bagoula, bes Fayo etyen weyay? Akhaf. "

Fay: " Hahay, 6ab3ay bayey weyach 3ayal bahaytech weyah men awel mara? "

I laughed " Eklay teben. "

Fay: " Lulu bagoulech shey bas adri eb tethbe7ene. "

Me: " Shfeech? "

Fay: " Lulu 7amani sawali add eb bbm. "

Me: " SHENO??!! Men meta? Ou laish ana tawne adrey? "

Fay: " Ams belail kanaw eldm's em3algen, chan egouli add me on bbm ou tefashalt agoula la2. "

Me: " La 7elfay Fay? Ga3ed ichatheb, yabe igoulech add me on bbm bes mu 3aref shloun, so he made up the DM's excuse! "

Fay: " Ye3ne ka ashouf lama Wahab galech add me sawaytay add? "

Me: " How many times do I have to tell you? Wahab ghayr. "

Fay: " Ee 3a6ene sibab mu8ne3, laysh ghair? Kelhum 9bayan, nefs elshay! "

Me: " Awel shay lamen Wahab gali add me kan fe shey 9ayer baina, kena ta8reban met'hawshen Fay! Ou etha t'hawasht ma3a a7ad 9adgene mara7 ag3ad afaser lah maw8ifi DM's, ou be3dain ana ou Wahab in a relationship now. Sheftay elfarg? Ou I already told you entay ma t3arfen sheno nou3 Fahad hatha! "

She interrupted " 7amani. "

Me: " Whatever, ga3da agoulech yemken ye6la3 player? Entay al7en mayta 3alayh, shloun etha BBM? 9adgene elwath3 bekoun ghair, you'll fall for him walah. "

Fay: " Ee wetha ye3ni? Shfeha etha 7abait? Mu 3aib wela 7aram, bes entay ele et7eben? "

Me: " La7tha Fay, entay 3abalech ga3da agoulech hal kalam la2any mabech et7eben? Tara agdar a9er bad friend ou agoulech yala ok add him ou kalmeh ambay 3ady shenu ye3ni, you only live once, bad3ay eb 7ayatech! Tara agdar agoul chethe, bes la2ana entay my best friend, a89ed MY SISTER ou akhaf 3alaich fa geltlich chethe, ou lo elshay feeh ma9la7tech chan khalaitich etsawena, ou I think entay akthar wa7da tadren. "

Fay: " Ee 9a7 kalamech, wetha ma 6ala3 player? "

" Ana ma agoulech uhwa player, bes entay mat3arfena 3adel! Get to know him first, 3erfay uhwa shenu, shenu nou3a. A9lan al7een uhwa mu ga3ed ewarech nafsa 3ala el7aqeqa, ye3ni lail7en he's being nice, 7atan entay! Mu ga3da agolech ena ga3den tet9ane3un, aked etha 3araftay shakh9 betkonen nice weyah, fa ne6ray.. 3erfeh 3ala 7agegta! Ou be3dain e9er khair, kelshay bebayen ma3a elayam etha kan player aw faithful aw ayshay. " I said

Fay: " Ma 3enda wela bent ghayr his cousins ou ana eb twitter. "

Me: " So? Enshala maysawe follow 7ag banat eldera kelhum wuhwa 3enda his family, matadren Fay matadren, geltlich ne6ray ou kelshay bebayen, keep me updated! Fay kelshay i9er gouleli, mabech et7asfayn ana! "

Fay: " Khala9 okay. "

I explained to Wahab ena we're going to see a movie youm elkhames ou Fay weyana, khayfa 3alay ou men hal 7achy, awel shay naffas be3dain 3ady!

Me: " Inzain Fayoo? "

Fay: " Mmm? "

Me: " Et'hagain 3ady agoul 7ag Daloul 3an Wahab? "

Fay: " La madry! "

Me: " Ehya 7asa ena fene shay, tedri ena fene shay! A7es wedy agoulaha. "

Fay: " Mu nou3ha! "

Me: " Ee adre ena mu nou3ha. "

Fay: " Ee. "

Me: " Bagoulaha Fayo, 3ady e7na wathqen feha 7ayl! Ou elyom 6afech eshgalatli! "

Fay: " Shgalatlich? "

Me: " Ena ana met'3ayra ou she misses me ou chethe, ou la7ethat ena ana weyach khashen 3anha ashya2 wayed ou 7az eb kha6erha. "

Fay: " A77 7aram, ou shgeltelaha? "

Me: " Giltlaha walah I'm sorry ou men hal7achy ou ena it's a personal thing, 7asait abe agoulaha! "

Fay: " Ee 7aram khangolaha, lamen etyey! "

Me: " Ee aked, elsa3a cham now? "

Fay: " 4:30 "

Me: " Khandeg 3alayha agoulaha etyey now! "

Fay: " Ee yala digay. "

I called Daloul.

Me: " Aloo?  "

Dalal: " Hala Lulu. "

Me: " Daloul wainech? "

Dalal: " Ka bamour jam3eya ou bayey, taboun shay? "

Me: " Emm, yebay Redbull 7age ana ou Fayo ou yebay chips. "

Dalal: " Khala9 okay, bye. "

Me: " Bye. "

Fay: " Ha wainha? "

Me: " T7aseseny ma sima3tay? "

Fay laughed.

Me: " Ghabeyya. "

Fay: " Chubay. "

After 20 minutes Dalal came. I was really nervous!

Me: " Daloul bagoulech shey. "

Dalal: " Shfeech? "

Me: " Walla akhaf a6e7 men 3aynech. "

Dalal: " La Lulu lo shenu, entay tadren ana shkether a7ebich ou lo shenu maku shay efaregna!! "

Me: " 7abebte walla. "

Dalal: " Goulay? Wa7da fekom et7acha! "

We told her the whole story. She was really shocked, but she was happy for me! 7attan I told her about Khaled.

Dalal: " OMG OMG OMG!!! Ekho Jeno ele kelman mayet 3alayh? Ayshay Lulu ayshay! I'm so happy for you walla, bes laish ma geltouli 7azat'ha? "

Me: " Kent khayfa ena mu nou3ech ou chethy. "

Dalal: " Ou shenu ye3ni? 7atan entay mu nou3ich bes kelshay 9ar faj2a ou gha9ben 3alaich 9a7? "

FAHMATNY!!

Me: " 9a7 walla. "

Dalal: " Bes Lwailo latgoulen 7ag a7ed, kafy ana ou Fay. "

Me: "  Ee aked, bes Mesk knows. "

Dalal: " Ay Mesk? Laykon your cousin elghathetha? "

I laughed " 7aram wala khoush wa7da, etyanen! "

Dalal: " Wala ana kelsh mu merta7a men fekrat ena Mesk tadre 3an elmawthu3! "

Me: " La inshalla mafe shay, a9lan tharouri etyeen weyana shalaih etha re7na! "

Dalal: " Meta betrou7on? "

Me: " Mu this weekend, ele 3ugba enshala. "

Dalal: " Khala9 3ayal tharouri afathy 3umre. "

Me: " Kafu walla. "

We watched a movie, they went home 3al 9.

My mom called me " Lulu ta3alay 7abebty ba7achech. "

I went to her room " Ha yumma whats wrong? "

My mom: " This friday fe 3ers, 3ers bent 3amech ou you're coming for sure. "

I sighed " Do I have to? "

She smiled " Yes. "

Me: " Khala9 enshala. "

My mom: " 3afya 3ala bnayte. "

I went to my room and I listened to songs and talked to Wahab till I fell asleep.

Baje elsbou3 mar ebser3a 7ayl, so today's thursday.

The big day, I'll see Wahab today. Wayhe metkhasbeg ma3ana I saw him before ou ga3adt weyah, bes awal mara ag3ad weyah men lama 9ar baina shay, ele 9ar eb bayt'hum mu ma7soub.

I called Fay.

Me: " Fayooo shalbes? "

Fay: " Ambay Lulu mu men 9ejich, lebsay ay shay lo enshala etyen eb keshetech 3ady! Shayfech wentay belba7ar ou mafe eb wayhech wela neg6at makeup. "

Me: " Way matsa3den malat 3alaych, I'll pick you up at 5. "

Fay: " Okay. "

I decided to wear my black skinny jeans, ou mn dakhel leather blouse 7afar ou baby pink blaser feeh spikes men foug ou lebast my swarvoski slipper, I applied some make up. Sawayt sha3re big waves ou farg bel ne9.

I texted Wahab.

Me: "  Wahabi now ana barou7 amur Fay. "

Wahab: " CAN'T WAIT WALLA!!! Awal ma akhale9 my soccer practice arou7 asba7 ou ayey! The movie starts at 6:30 3adel? "

Me: " Eeh! Meta betkhale9? "

Wahab: " 5:45 geltlich. "

Me: " Eeh 9a7, I'll book you a ticket wakteb 3alayha your name wakhaleh 3end elrayal mal el security madry shesma. "

Wahab: " Okay 7abebe:* "

So we were going to the Avenues. I picked up Fay 3al 5:30.

Fay: " Sheno taben ay Film? "

Me: " M-madry ayshay. "

Fay: " Shfeech 7abebte metwatra? "

Me: " Uffff. "

Fay: " Wayhech mu bes a9far! "

Me: " Adre, way shasawe. "

Fay: " 9ayer elawi3 elchabd. "

Me: " CHATHABA!! "

Fay laughed " La age9 3alaych yal 9aida. "

Me: " Wai3 asgal Fay. "

Fay: " Ma t7issen fashla ena ma gelna 7ag Daloul? "

Me: " Latkhafen I told her. "

Fay: " Betyey? "

Me: " La mara7 tyey, 3endaha estiqbal bent khalat'ha. "

Fay: " Ohh ya7lailha. "

Me: " A7es mala da3y agoul 7ag Mesk ene ba6la3 weyah 9a7? "

Fay: " La Lwailo kelsh mala da3y. "

Me: " Khala9 okay. "

9arat elsa3a 6:30, I left Wahabi's ticket 3end elrayal.

Wahab texted me: " We9alt baba. "

Me: " Wahabi? "

Wahab: " 3youna? "

Me: " I'm nervous. "

Wahab: " Why 7ayate? Ka wi9alt elcinema. "

Me: " Okay. "

My heart started beating so fast.

Fay: " Ambay Lulu mu men 9ejich. "

Me: " Chub Fay. KAHO!!! "

Fay: " Obbb obb eja elba6al. "

Me: " Chub bes khala9. "

3adalt ga3dety, and I acted normal. He sat next to me, kan 7a6 abercrombie 'fierce' it killed me slowly, he looked cute! Kan labes short beige ou baby blue striped ralph lauren shirt.

Wahab: " Elsalam 3alaikum. "

Ma 6ala3ta, mesta7ya a7e6 3aine eb 3aina.

Both of us replied " Wa3alaykum elsalam. "

He looked at me and smiled.

Me: " Shenu? "

Kent mesta7ya 7ayl 7ayl.

Fay: " Ambay Lulu sh7aga mesta7ya tara mu layeg! "

6agait'ha.

Fay: " Ayyy shtabeen! "

Me: " Chub! "

Wahab laughed.

Wahab: " Ashouf edich? Bashouf loun el9ubigh! "

Kent 7a6a dark red nailpolish, ou kent labsa wayed rings. I showed him my hand! Chan yamsek'ha, I smiled. I R R E S I S T I B L E! He started playing with my rings, efa9khne eyahom ou elabsne eyahum! Ou kan ga3ed e7ous eb his mobile.

Me: " Minu ga3ed etkalem? " 

Wahab: " 9a7bety. "

Wakhart edi " Aha. "

Wahab held my hand again " Atghashmar walah atghashmar. " He came closer to my ear and whispered " Ou dafnat yeddi a7ebich walah. Ou next time I want to spend my time with you ALONE bedun Fayo hal muz3ija. "

I laughed " Inshallah. "

Wahab: " 3a6ene mobilech. "

I gave him. 

Me: " Please la tdish 3ala el9war, fe 9war banat. "

Wahab: " Inshalah. "

Ga3ad i7ous eb my contacts.

Wahab: " Ashwa ma 3indich wela wa7ed men your cousins ha. " 

I smiled " Enta kafy. "

A7 shloun gelt chethy? Fashla. 

Wahab whispered " Khal trou7 hathy!! "

Fay sma3at, lafat 3alayna " ENTAW MA ATHAITONY KHARA FEKOM? Aby ashouf elfilm mane gadra!! "

Wahab: " A7ad galech rezay wayhech ou ta3alay weyana? "

Fay: " Hahahay 3ayal ahayet rifejte weyak yal mujrem? "

He laughed " Gelbay wayhech bes gelbay wayhech. "

Fay: " Agleb wayhe? 3ayal mane gaylatlik sh9ar msa3. "

Wahab: " Mabe a3arif. "

Kent ga3da ath7ak 7ayl. They're so funny lama yetnajiron!

Fay: " Mashe mane gaylatlik shgalat 3anek Lulu gabel la etyey, mara7 agoul. "

Wahab: " Ha ha elsalfa feha Lulu, asef 7agech 3alay Fay. "

Fay: " La la, goul asef 3amete Fay. "

Wahab: " Taklen teben. "

Me: " Fay chub bes 3ad, shoufay elfilm wentay sakta! "

Wahab: " Laish khaleha itgoul? "

Me: " A9lan maku shey ga3da etchatheb! "

Fay: " Aha bet6al3eny chathaba? 3ayal isma3 Wahabo.. "

Wahab came closer to my face, khada lizag eb khady chena ga3d yesma3 Fay ou 7a6 his hand 3ala kersye wela shway shway 3ala my shoulders!

6agait Fay " Walah en geltay ma tloumen ela nefsich! "

Fay laughed " A9lan ma tegdren etsawen shay, elmohem Whayeb esma3. "

Wahab: " Whayeb ou Wahabo, yala ma3alaih. Asma3 yuba asma3! "

Fay: " Kanat met9arwe3a ou wayeha a9far ou galbha yerga3 ou 7alat'ha 7ala, wala shway ou t6e7 '3ashyana! "

Ou she started talking ou gamat itzid ashya2 men 3endaha el7a8era. I gave her the look ele " Ana awarech. "

Wahab laughed so hard. 

Fay: " Bes chub gulbaw wyohkom bashouf my movie. " 

Ou g3adat et6ale3.

Wahab held my hand " Ana shimsawy feech? "

I smiled shyly " Bes khala9! "

Kan masek edi 6oul elwagt ou ga3ed yel3ab feha, 7asayt Fay 9aka 3alaina wayed! Kel digega elef 3alay ou yeth7ak.

Khala9 elmovie.

Wahab: " Yala bes redaw elsa3a 8 ou e9er elwath3 za7ma el7een! "

Fay: " Haw ma nabe enrid sheno ma nakel? "

Wahab: " 6elbaw take-away McDonald's! "

Fay: " Laysh maku sheghel? Benru7 nakel eb Nino. "

Wahab: " Lulu baba deray balech 3ala nefsich, ou 3yonech abeha eb mobilech sam3a? "

I laughed " Haw laysh? "

Wahab: " 3younech eb mobilech, la tetlaftain yemen ou yesar. "

Me: " Inshalla. "

Fay: " La alah ekhalech Lulu telafetay! "

Wahab: " Entay chub chub. "

Me: " 3ayal kalmne bbm laima ou9al Nino. "

Wahab: " Ee aked bakalmech, ou entay 3abalech bakhalekum tamshoun bro7kum? La 7abebty bayey awa9elkum lemma Nino ou barou7 eldewaneya. "

I smiled " Inshalah. "

So re7na Nino ou ohwa kan warana wi9alna menak, we ate dinner.

We went back home, a day to remember!

I laid on my bed and I was talking to Wahabi on BBM.

Wahab: " Lulu 7ayate? "

Me: " Hala? "

Wahab: " You looked gorgeous today! "

Me: " Mashkour:* "

Wahab: " Walah men 9ejy, entay a7la bent sheft'ha eb 7ayate. Ou kel malech ou te7lawain azyad! Akhh walah lo Fay mu mawjoda.. "

Me: " 7abebe wallah, lo Fay mu mawjouda..? "

Wahab: " Wala chan madry shsawait! "

Me: " Wahabi? "

Wahab: " LABAAAIH? "

Me: " A7ebek wayed walah. "

Wahab: " AMOUT FEECH!! "

So we kept flirting till we fell asleep.

7 comments:

  1. Ammmmaaaaazzzzzinngg!!!!!

    next post please please please!!

    - bella

    http://belladelboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a question going on my mind.. If you're saying wahab is in your age, how come he drives?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ur story till now it's brillant

    ReplyDelete
  4. So whats a dewaneya ya3ni majlis? wala shaku

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im soo jealous of u and wahab mashallah 3alikum

    ReplyDelete