Monday, April 23, 2012

Chapter 31

I woke up the next day around 8:45, ga3adt weya eldeyay ta8reban. Jouri and Ziyad were sleeping!

I checked my BBM, I found a message from Jenna.

" He's fine, sa2al 3anech. "

Il7emdela, thats a good start of the day. I called my driver ou geltla eye bait Jouri to pick me up. The driver arrived in 10 minutes, ga3adt Jouri I told her that I was leaving.

Jouri: " A9lan entay meta yaitay 3ashan etrou7en? "

Well. That was funny!

Me: " Agoulech kelshay when you wake up, bye! "

Jouri: " Bele may7afthech. "

Me: " 9ij yahel ou ma ten3a6ain wayh. "

Jouri: " Use the elevator, mara7 anazlech. "

Me: " Adre! "

I went dowsntairs, and found Jouri's mother reading the newspaper. That's kinda awkward, she doesn't know I'm here.

Khalte Eman: " Oh, Lulu 3endina. "

I smiled " Ilsalam khalte. "

Khalte Eman: " Men meta entay 3endina? "

" Men ams. "  I replied

Khalte Eman: " Ana ams gafla elbab elsa3a 11 makentay mawjouda! "

Okay, now that's embarassing.

Me: " Eeh Ziyad picked me up ams. "

Khalte Eman: " Ee, 7ayalah men yana! Laish bitrou7en al7en? Taw elnas? "

Me: " Walah ba3ed shwey 3endi muraja3a belmustashfa 3ashan my ankle. "

I lied.

Khalte Eman: " Weeh 7abebty, matshoufen shar enshalah. "

Me: " Ilshar ma eyech. "

Khalte Eman: " Al7en agoul 7ag Marry etsa3dech. "

Me: " Ee walah yalait. "

Khalte: " 7ather. "

Khalte Eman called Marry 3ashan etsa3edny, I went to the car gelt 7ag my driver esha'3el elradio, 103.7

Ana ou galbe ne3tref.

The love I have for that song! The best feeling in the whole world ' Hearing a ong that immediately brings you back to a good memory. '

My phone interrupted, Fay was calling!

Me: " Alo. "

Fay: " LULU!! "

She was crying.

Me: " Shfeech Fay? "

Fay: " Lulu, bamout bamout! "

Me: " Sh9ayer shfeech? "

Fay: " Can you come over? "

Me: " Sure! "

Fay: " Okay. "

My heart started beating, shfeha? I told the driver to go over to Fay's house!

15 minutes later, I called Fay and told her that I was outside, when she opened the door she hugged me so tight!

Me: " Fay shfech 3asa ma shar? Ga3da etkhar3eny walah! "

Fay: " Lulu. "

Me: " Ush ush, take a deep breath! Goulay bismelah. "

Fay: " B-i-ismela. "

Me: " Take a deep breath Fay. "

She took a deep breath " 7amani. "

Me: " Shfeeh? "

Fay: " Uhwa ma gali ena e7ebny, bes wala Lulu e3amelny belthab6 nefs 7abebta. E'3ar wayed, ekhaf 3alay ou yiz3al etha 6ala3t ou ma geltla ou etha ga3adt bedoun la agoula goodmorning aw nemt bedoun la agoula goodnight. "

Me: " Okay? "

Fay: " Tawa gali abeech. "

I rolled my eyes " And? "

Fay: " Geltla 7etan ana abeek, and I told him everything! "

Me: " What do you mean by everything? "

Fay: " Ye3ni geltla kel ele eb galbi, geltla a7ebek nefs ma enta et7ebne ou 7achy ye3ni. "

Me: " MAYNONA ENTAY?! "

Fay: " 7ARAM 3ALAICH! "

Me: " Shh, khala9 I'm sorry. Kamlay! "

Fay: " Gali entay ma test7en 3ala wayhech ou mu metrabya, ana kent 3adich nefs ekhte ou a9lan kent ga3ed akhtebrech 6ela3tay khafefa ou ana a7eb wa7da ou ehya et7ebny. Entay eb kaifich et8areren ene ana a7ebich, wala entaw elbanat 9aidat 3abalkum etha elwa7ed ehtam fekom khala9 i7ebkom ou.. " She started crying all over again.

I hugged her " Ou sheno Fay? "

Fay: " Gali he's going to tell my mother, ou eni ana aby akhareb baina ou bain 7abebta ou ga3ad e2alif 7achy ou egouli ena ana 9aida laish 9adagta ou- ou- egouli ena all boys are players. "

Me: " Fay! Shegoul 7ag umech? A9lan he doesn't have anything against you! "

Fay: " Entay ma tadren ana sheno gaylatla! "

Me: " Shgayla? "

Fay: " Lulu ketabtla a whole paragraph about my feelings towards him. "

Me: " Uhwa jed 7aywan, shal 7araka elbaykha ye3ni? "

Fay: " Madre Lulu. "

Me: " He started it. "

Fay: " Ok bes ana el'3al6ana mu uhwa! "

I sighed.

Fay: " Ana 7mara wala 7mara. "

Well. Yes Fay, you are! Wedy a36eha mu7athara.

Me: " Kalmeh ou fahmeh. "

Fay: " Afahma sheno? "

Me: " Goulela enha ghal6eta! "

Fay: " A9lan he deleted me. "

Me: " 7aqer jed. "

Fay: " Lulu walah derbalech men Wahab, mafe wela wa7ed fehom ghair 3an elthany. Kelhom nefs elshay kelhom players! "

Me: " Hmm. "

Fay: " Walah men 9ijy. "

Me: " Madre shagoulech Fay. "

Fay: " La tgouleli wela agolech, derbalech men Wahab ou wakhrey 3ana gabel la ya9demich methel ma ana en9idamt. Boys are good at acting, they're good at faking feelings, they're good at breaking girl's hearts, they're good at dissapointing us. "

I said calmly " Not all of them. "

Fay: " SHENO NOT ALL OF THEM? Shoufay sheno 9ar feni, ana mabe i9er feech chethy Lulu! "

Me: " Mara7 i9er inshalah. "

Fay: " How do you know, ha? Dasha eb 3agel Wahab wela dasha eb galba wana madry? "

A7 laish ga3da itgoli chethy?

Me: " Latgoulen chethy, la tathlmen el9bay! Kelina kena nadry men elbedaya ena 7amani shakla mu khoush wa7ed, I told you walah I told you! "

Fay: " Okay and now I'm telling you wakhray 3an Wahab. "

Me: " Mara7 awakher 3an Wahab, Fay. "

Fay: " He'll break your heart 9adgeny, 7amani is his friend. 9adgeny Wahab nefsa 9adgeny! "

Me: " FAY KHALA9!! Let's focus on 7amani, malech sheghel eb Wahab. Ana a3arfa 3adel! "

Fay: " Ge9ay 3ala nefsich, 7amani i9erli ou 6a3ay shbesawy. 3ayal shloun Wahab ele may9erlich wela shay? "

Me: " FAY STOP IT!!!!!!! "

She sighed " Ana ne9a7tech, wentay kaifech. "

Me: " Shbetsawen 3ala Fahad? "

Fay: " 7amani. "

Me: " Yeah, whatever. Shbetsawen? "

Fay: " Madre. "

Me: " Send him a message. "

Fay: " Shagoul? "

Me: " 3endich raqma? "

Fay: " Yes. "

Me: " You've been calling him lately? "

Fay: " La' bes aga3da men elnom. "

Me: " Aha. "

Fay: " Shbengoul? "

Me: " 3a6eny ou ana at9araf. "

Fay: " Shbetsawen? "

Me: " Fay, trust me! I know what I'm doing. "

I took Fay's phone and texted 7amani.

" Hello there, its Fay incase you don't have my number. Tara ely sawaitah eb 7agy kelish mu shwaya, ent 3alagtny feek ou khalaitny a7ebek. Laish sawait chethy mumken a3aref? Ou shsalfat enek betrou7 itgoul 7ag my parents ele geltlek eyah, laish ele e7ebek ent etsawy feeh chethy? Kent tegdar itgole: ' Fay, please back off ana ma afaker fech eb hal 6are8a and I love somebody else. ' And I'll back off immediately, mala da3y kelhatha. We're cousins after all, sum3etek mn sum3ety. Ent raje3 nefsik and read our conversations, shouf islobek weyay chena sloub wa7ed i7eb wa7da, its your fault wallah. Ana mu ga3da agoulek hal 7achy le'any khayfa, tara ana makhaf mn a7ad ( BIG LIE!! Fay akther ensana makhaga beldenya. ) Tekfa 7amani, shtefham etha wa7da tehtam feek zyada 3an ellizoum ou tis2al 3anek ou t'3ar ou 7ala. La ou foug kel hatha itgoulek abeek, akeed eb tifham shay thany! Ilmohem, mabe a6awel 3alaik bel 7achy. Alah iwafgek ma3a ele et7ebha ou 3asa alah ehanekom, ou ana bagoulek shay ou efham methel ma taby ' What goes around comes back around. ' ( Man, I LOVE THAT PHRASE!! ) Ethkerny ou 7e6ny 3ala balek zain. "

Me: " Done. "

Fay: " Kalamech 3ajeb! "

Me: " Atmana efed. "

Fay: " Ka he sent a message. "

Me: " Shoufay shkateb. "

Fay: " La-a akhaf. "

Me: " Malat 3alaych 3a6eny. "

7amani: " Hala Fay, of course I have your number. LOL! Wala entaw elbanat 9aydat. Akher 3umre a7eb yahel? Ista'3farallah, alah balany eb awadim 9aidat, ra7 enshouf shbi9er! la tabchen wentay nayma elyom belail, tomorrow ra7 i9er a big day since its our gathering ou umech betyey. Haha! "

Well, that's rude! Ma testahel Fay walah.

" Lol ent te3teber nefsik rayal? Mmm. Think twice! Kelish mu rejola enek et'haded bnaya la ou ent el'3al6an ba3ed, 7asafa 3ala elshanab walah! Ou tara alah maythaye3 7ag a7ed. كما تدين تدان" We replied.

" Mara7 a7e6 3agle eb 3agel yahel ana. Yala bes farjay mabe asma3 sertich mara thanya wela be7a9el shay mo zain. " He replied

I smiled " Such a coward. "

Fay: " Khal agra. "

Me: " Hach. " I handed her the mobile

Fay: " Ubayh wala entay nar! Thank you so much! "

She hugged me so tight.

Me: " Il3afo shda3wa ma sawait shay. "

Fay: " I'm sorry 3ala ele 9ar gabel shway, wala I was so scared! Kheft 3alaich. "

Me: " La its okay 3ady ma 9ar shey! "

Fay: " Ge3day 3endy. "

Me: " La, ta3alay baitna a9lan ome ma tadre eni hne 3abalha belmadrisa! "

Fay: " 7mara. "

I laughed.

My grades are down from A's to C's. 9ayra ma ahtam 7ag derasty nefs awel, I'm always absent, male khelg shay bes abe Wahab, bes abe shalaih bes abe a6la3! I have to focus on my future. Ugh!

8 comments:

  1. yalla next chapter bsr3a !!!!!!!!!!!!! t7mst wayed yalla yalla w lw sm7tii 3shani 3shan kl eli ygroon your blog 5leeh 6weeeeeeeeeeeeeel 7dii agoool pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. keif "fahad" his nickname is "7amani" leeh?! shloon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nooo, Lulu forgets that Fay calls him 7amani so she somehow thinks his names is Fahad.

      Delete
  3. Etha wahab 6la3 player am going to kill him!!!!
    Bs 9ij abii lulu w/Ziyad!!! 7baita jad ylogon 3la b3ath:(
    Waiting elnext chapter 3la nar!! W please make it longer!!! Ams ma76aitay twaqa3ta a6wal mn chthee:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just caantt wit till your second postt!!! im addicted!!!!

    ReplyDelete