Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chapter 29

I didn't know what to do. Tears started falling from my eyes, Wahabi? Hospital? WHY!

Me: " Ha? Laish mustashfa? "

.... " Who are you? Are you his sister? "

Me: " Aaa. No, I'm his cousin "

.... " Can you please tell his parents that they should come to the hospital immediately? "

Me: " Can you please tell me whats wrong? "

.... " Mafe shay enshalah, lemma eyoun be3arfoun. I have to go now, bye! "

He hung up the phone.

I hope its just a dream, I closed my eyes. I kept repeating this sentence:

" It's just a dream. "


" It's just a dream. "


" It's just a dream. "


" IT'S JUST A FUCKING DREAM! "

I started crying heavily. This can't be happening, sheno 9arla? I went to the bathroom, I washed my face and I called Jenna.

Me: " Alo? "

Jenna: " Lulu. "

Me: " Jenna Wahab.."

Jenna: " SHFEEH? "

I started crying " Tawa fe a7ed dag 3alay ou gale ena Wahab eb mustashfa elamery and your parents should go right away. "

Jenna: " SHENO? Yala bye. "

She closed the line before I reply, I don't blame her. I wanted to go to the hospital, I really wanted to go, etha ma wigaft ma3a Wahab al7en meta ra7 ougaf weyah?

Bes elmoshkela shloun arou7? Ma 3endy '3air Ziyad. Bes aked Ziyad ib yes2alne laish betrou7ela wentay shako.

Well guess what?

I don't care. Badig 3alaih ou bagoula ewadeny, I dialed Ziyad's number.

Ziyad: " Alo "

Me: " Nayem? "

Ziyad: " Shrayech? "

Me: " Ziyad I'm sorry for waking you up, bes please tegdar etwadeny mustashfa elamery? "

Ziyad: " HA? Mustashfa? Laish? Fech shay? "

Me: " Ziyad mafene shay, please take me there and I'll explain everything bel 6irej. "

Ziyad: " Okay ou omech? "

Me: " Ooff ta3al nesait. "

Ziyad: " Goulelaha enech betnamen eb baitna. "

Me: " Okay "

I went to my mother's room and I told her that I was going to Jouri's house. Awel shay she gave me a lecture, laish el7en ray7a ou shayfa elsa3a cham ou a5er mara... etc.

I wore my light green hollister sweatpant and a white abercrombie pullover. I was waiting for Ziyad to come, I texted Jenna that I'm on my way to the hospital.

Jenna: " Laish betyen? "

Me: " Jenna I have to. Meno fe bel mustashfa? "

Jenna: " Bes ana ou omy ou uboy. Ma wi9alna yet "

Me: " Fashla ayey 9a7? "

Jenna: " Kind of, bes 3ady ana bagoulhom ena I need you ou asawy aflam. "

Me: " A7EBICH WALLAH! "

Ziyad arrived at 12:30. He was driving!

Ziyad: " Yala gouleli shelsalfa? "

Me: " Ukho Jenna bel mustashfa ou she needs me. "

Ziyad: " Ok okhoha bel mustashfa, she needs you shako? "

Me: " Ye3ni tabene ag3ad weyaha, she's scared. "

Ziyad: " Ha wain umha w ubouha? "

Me: " Mawjoden bes ana ghair."

Ziyad: " Ma tabene ana ayey ba3ad? "

ZIYAD IS AN EXPERT AT MAKING ME LAUGH JED!!!!! 7atan wana male khelg.

Me: " 3ady enzil. "

Ziyad: " Okay. "

We arrived to the hospital, gelt 7ag Jenna etyeli bara. Awel ma sheft'ha I hugged her so tight, she cried.

Ziyad: " Aaa.. I'll wait outside. "

I nodded.

Jenna: " Lulu.. "

Me: " Shfeeh Wahab? "

Jenna: " Sawa 7adeth uhwa ou rifeja. "

Me: " O SH9AR FEH? "

Jenna: " R'6ou'6 ou he broke his hand, el7mdela mu shay chayed. Bes his friend kesar el7ou'6 mala ou nazef bel mo5. "

Me: " La 7awl ela wala 8uwata ela belah. "

Jenna: " Latshoufen uma ou uboh, mesaken jed. "

Me: " Alah e3enhom ou i9aberhom. "

Jenna: " Ee wala el7mdela, ta5ayelai awal ma wi9alna galolena manadry ayho weldkom, fe 3 belsayara wa7ed mafeh shay el7emdela ou wa7ed feeh nazef bel mo5 ou kaser bel 7ou'6 ou wa7ed maksora eda ou r'6ou'6, ome 6a7at '3ashyana she thought that Wahab ele 9ar feeh nazef bel mou5. "

Me: " 7abebte, el7imdela mafeeh shay. Shefteeh? Ou omech shlonha? Wainha al7en?"

Jenna: " Ee shefta, lail7en ma 7as eb a7ed. Ubooy wada umi elbait. Wala she's way too tired! Latshofen wayeha! "

Me: " Alah i3enha. "

Jenna: " Emshay en6el 3alaih. "

Me: " Ou I'll call Zayoud 7aram ga3ed yan6er bara. "

Jenna: " Ee okay call him. "

I called Ziyad ou yalena, re7na 7ag '3urfat Wahab.

Wala shakla jed yakser elkha6er, bruises all over his face. Lema shefnah ana ou Jenna we cried!

Ziyad tried to calm us down " Laish ga3den tabchoun? Hatha ele alah katba, ou 7emdaw rabkom Wahab mafeeh shay, sheftaw rifeja ele feeh nazef bel mou5 ou maksor 7o'6a? Wahab mafeeh shay, kelha cham sa3a ou ye97a. Ou eljebs eb yenshal, ka entay Lulu you broke your ankle 7ayatech ma te3a6elat. Tadroun ena rifej Wahab 95% yaf8id elthakera? Wala el3athem 7emdaw rabkom. "

Both of us replied " Il7emdelah. "

Wahab opened his eyes.

Me: " WAHAB!!! "

Wahab: " L-u-l.. I'm tired "

I cried " Smela 3alaik. "

Jenna: " Wahab!!! "

He smiled and closed his eyes again.

Jenna: " Il7emdela il7emdela. "

I smiled.

Ziyad: " Yala Lulu lazim enred shofay elsa3a cham. "

Jenna: " La khalkom! "

Me: " Uff 6a3ay elsa3a cham, lazim enrid! "

Jenna hugged me " Awel ma to9len goleli. "

Me: " Inshalah. "

Jenna: " Thank you Ziyad. "

Ziyad: " Il3afou. "

We went to the car.

Ziyad: "  Lulu? "

Me: " Hmm? "

Ziyad: " Bas2elich so2al ou 7elfay itgoleli el9ij? "

Me: " Sure. "

Ziyad: " Lulu I know you very well, ma re7tay elmustashfa 3ashan Jenna 9a7? "

Me: " Shako. "

Ziyad: " Lulu walah a3arfech, fe shay bainech ou bain Wahab? "

Me: " La2 Ziyad shfeek. "

Ziyad: " Shfech 3a9abtay? "

I calmed down " Ma 3a9abt. "

Ziyad: " Lulu I won't judge you, bes abe asa3dich wala! Ana ga3adt eb USA cham sina? Ou t'3ayerat nathreti 7ag ele ekalmon, mu kel ele ekalmon bitches ou ray7en feeha. Gouleli kelshay ou ra7 agoulech my point of view, entay t3arfene 3adel ana ma7eb ajamel wala shay 9a7? "

Me: " 9a7. "

Ziyad: " Gouleli. I promise kelshay bethel baine ou bainech, methel ma ana feta7tlech galbe ou geltlich kelshay 3an Jenna, gouleli! Tara its the same, ana ma afareg bain 9bay ou bent. Haman el9bay sum3a tara! Etha ra7 bytzwaj mara7 ys2lon 3ana? Nefs elshay wala, ou el7een elbent ele yenkhaf menha ehya ele etshaweh sim3at el9bay. I trust you wayed, wela shay bel3alam ra7 ekhalene a'3ayer rayey feech. "

Well, I think its time to tell Ziyad the whole story..

From A to Z.

12 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh :'c
    When are you going to post the next chapter?
    I wanna know ziyad's reaction :o !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aughhhhhhh please post chapter 30 i've been waiting on fire for your next chapters and make real real long thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG :'(<333 COULD YOOU WRITEE CHAPTER 30? :'(

    ReplyDelete
  4. -.- 6ab make your chapters a little longer:c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yalla when is chapter 30 !!!! Shwagteeeeny 7ail <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please post chapter 30 c; im so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its Amaziing <3
    But ..
    Can You Please O Adree its Hard on You and Stuff but ..
    Make Them lil bit longer .. =$

    ReplyDelete
  8. when are you going to post chapter 30? we can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLEASEEEEE THE NEXT CHAPTER WALLAH T7MST 7AILLLLL. PLASE I WANNA KNOW ZIYADS REACTIONNN. W please make your chapters a bit longer :$.

    ReplyDelete