Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chapter 32

Two weeks later.


Everything is great, el7emdelah.

I removed my cast finally, Wahab is back; we didn't fight at all, everything is simply A M A Z I N G between us. I agreed to go out with him on Friday, allah yastir!

Ahmed rad weyay nefs awel, thank god!

Jouri still likes Khaled, bes mu nefs awel.

Fay is moving on, she says that she's fine but I know she's not.

I told Mesk everything, I told her about the avenues thing ou kelshay, at first she was mad leana I didn't tell her bes be3dain 3ady! She was really happy for me. I love Mesk, I really do! She's amazing.

And Ziyad... Well, we didn't talk that much! Uhwa 7ada emnafis shda3wa 3alaih. I have to talk to him lena jed I can't take it anymore because I miss him and he wanted to know, ye3ni kelish mala da3y e3a9eb!


So today's Thursday, our family gathering side uboy.

My mobile was viberating.

Me: " Ha. "

Mesk: " Way3a, sh3endich elyoum? "

Me: " Nothing, I guess. "

Mesk: " Come over to bait yedeti? "

Me: " La male khelg, a9lan I have to rest my ankle mu zain amshe wayed wayed. "

Mesk: " Eb kaifich? A9lan its much healthier enech tamshen 3aleih ou be3dain e7na ra7 neg3ad mara7 ensawy shay! "

Me: " Wala male khelg, shrayech entay etyen 3endi? "

Mesk: " Lulu please! Min ziman ma sheft 3amaty. "

Me: " Ee 7atan ana 6af! "

Mesk: " 3endich entay 6af bes ana la, la2ana uhma met3awden eshoufony! "

Me: " Men meta mu ray7a? "

Mesk: " Two weeks! "

Me: " Oh. "

Mesk: " Lulu betyen! "

Me: " Khala9 okay! "

Mesk: " A7ebich! "

Me: " Shut up! "

Mesk: " Hahahaha. "

I went to my mother and I told her that I was going to my grandmother's house, she was surprised.

My mother: " Shel6ary? "

Me: " Madre abe ashoufhom! "

My mother: " Entay kel 3 months etrou7en mara wela shilsalfa? "

I laughed " Tegderen itgoulen. "

I changed into my navy aeropostale training ou lebast mn dakhel white tank top, and wore my silver toms glitter shoes. I applied some make up, sawayt sha3re kuba lai foug and I'm ready to go.

I told Wahab that I was going, ou gali etha Khaled kan menak ared elbait 3ala 6oul and I agreed. I don't want to fight with him anymore, mu 3ala Khaled! He's not worth it.

I arrived at 7:30, I texted Mesk. I told her that I was out side!

Mesk: " AHLAN AHLAN! " while hugging me.

Me: " I MISS YOU. "

Mesk: " 3ayara walah! "

Me: " Wala men 9eji I miss you! "

Mesk: " Ee lo 9ej walhana 3aley chan yetay men nefsich mu maq9oba! "

Me: " Hehe walah 7ade abe ashoufech bes male khelqhom. "

Mesk knows that I hate Farah.

Mesk: " Yala emshay salmay ou neg3ad bel '3erfa ensolef. "

Me: " Okay. "

Dakhalt dakhel el9ala salamt 3alaihom, 6ab3an all of them were like ' Men wain 6al3a elshams, men ziman mu shayfenich' etc.

We went to the room, we closed the door.

Me: " Mesk. "

Mesk: " Hmm. "

Me: " Bashouf Wahab bacher! "

We heard a noise.

Mesk: " Shh shh! "

She opened the door.

Mesk: " Ashwa mafe a7ad! "

Me: " Khara3teny! "

Mesk: " So, betshofena bacher? "

Me: " Eeh! "

Mesk: " Wain? "

Me: " Lail7en ma nedry, yemken pinkberry! "

Mesk: " Jabreya? "

Me: " Yup. "

Mesk: " Are you sure about this? "

Me: " Eeh! "

Mesk: " Ele eray7ech, if you need anything. I'm here for you! "

Me: " 7abebty wala! "

Farah's side * she overheard everything* :

Oh my god!

Lulu and Wahab?

Wahab?

The one that I love?

Lulu is in a relationship with Wahab!

I have to deal with this.

I grabbed my phone, I sent a text message.

" We need to talk ASAP. "

To be continued..

24 comments:

  1. Omg!!!!! Please latwagfein!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur story !! cant wait chapter 32 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. please update im so curious!!!!!!!:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What im reading is amazing! continue on writing and dont stop! it is all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply amazing, keep on the hard work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. TEEEAAAAAM ZIYADDDDDD FOREVER!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cheesy it's like the worst thing I've ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yalla 3aaaad :( ahl el b7rein na6reen 33 tkfeen !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahl el ba7rain ga3deen 3ala a39aabhum yalla laa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ignor her she feel jealous from you. Walah its so amazing w mra t7ms ! Bs you have one problme ma t76en chapters bsr3a :'(<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. yla please wen chapter 33? trak 6waltyy:c

    ReplyDelete
  12. hay tabe kaf wla tabe kaf? yallah baba thelfy koo3y 3ala wayhch yal n'3la ( all to farah LOL)

    ReplyDelete