Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chapter 21

I didn't want to go to school this week because of my broken ankle, actually agdar arou7 bes ana mabi 6ab3an I lied to my mother geltlaha I can't move ou sawait aflam 3alaiha ou finally e8tan3at.

So today's Wednesday, I woke up elsa3a 10 am I went downstairs to eat breakfast with my mother.

This is heaven, kelshay eyeni lain mukani, my books ou homeworks elbanat ga3den ekamlonhom, kel ele ga3da asaweh 6oul elyoum ashouf movies talking on the phone eating and reading books!

Mom: " Lulu 7abebte? "

Me: " Hmm. "

Mom: " Ya6re 3alaich Ziyad Al-Flani eli ekhta Jouri? "

Me: " Ee shakhbari, shfehom? "

Mom: " They're coming back to Kuwait elyoum belail. "

Me: " Oh 9ij ya7lailhom, ana akalem Jouri bbm she never mentioned ina she's coming back to Kuwait. "

Mom: " She wanted to surprise you! "

Me: " Ya7lailha! I miss them so much. "

Mom: " Ee wala 7atan ana walhana 3alaihom wayed. "

Me: " Khal enrou7 lehom elma6ar? "

Mom: " Ou shensawy eb your broken ankle? "

Me: " Wheelchair. "

Mom: " 9a7. "

So Ziyad was one of my best friends when I was in primary/middle school, we used to go to the same school together. Be3dain his father 6ala3 3enda dawra bara elkuwait they went to USA 7ag 3 years ta8reban. I miss Ziyad so much, my mom doesn't allow me to make friends with boys bes she loves Ziyad so much! I remember.. I transferred to another school 3ashan Ziyad ra7. He has a sister named Jouri, she's my sister, jed. I remember they used to go to Bnaider with us, ayam.

Ziyad: 17 years old, 6uweel ta8reban feeh 175 cm. He has a tanned skin men allah, he has a muscular body (in a hot way) sha3ra mu wayed 6uwel, bes cute!

Jouri: 15 years old, she's thin and tall, 6oulha 160. She also has a tanned skin, her body is amazing. She looks exactly like Ziyad, mashalah jamelen.

I was nervous, 7asait shaku ray7a the airport bes I miss them e7eqly, kena benrou7 elsa3a 3 la2ana their flight to9al @ 4.

I wore my navy Free City pant and a plain white top weya my sleeveless baby blue jeans jacket. Ou 6ebja wa7da flipflop:).

I told Wahab that we're going to the airpot to pick up some old friends, I explained to him how close we are. At first galab eldenya foug rasy as usual be3dain retha. I told him he was my best friend since primary school ya3ne be9erlena almost 10 years.

We went to the airport.

Their plane arrived 6ab3an 9ar belma6ar mana7a ou bachy.

Om Ziyad: " Salamat Lulu 7abebte matshoufen shar shfeech? "

I smiled " Alah esalmech khalte, maku wala 6ay7a beldaray! "

Om Ziyad: " La yuma deray balech, mashala 3alaich me7lawa shzenich. "

I blushed.

Jouri came and hugged me " I MISS YOU YAL KALBA! "

Me: " I miss you more wallah! Min ziman ma sheftich jed. "

Jouri: " Ee 7ada, I'll spend the whole weekend with you fahma? "

Me: " Wala fahma, a9lan mu bes elweekend. I'll spend the whole year with you! "

Jouri: " Chan zain walla. "

Me: " Sheno betridoun USA again? "

Jouri: " Not sure yet, 3ala 7asab sheghel baba. "

Me: " La please la tro7on! "

Jouri: " Uhwa eb kayfna 9a7? "

Me: " Chubay. " Ga3adt atlafat " So where's Ziyad? "

Jouri: " Kahu ra7 eyeb elbags ou esawy elpassports madre shenu. "

I smiled " Oh. "

We went to starbucks ga3adna ensoulif kelina, after 10 minutes Ziyad came. Mashalah bel 9ij wayed a7la men el9war ba3ad!

Ziyad: " Ilsalam 3alaikom. "

All of us " Wa3alaikom elsalam. "

He sat next to me, ye3ni I was on a wheelchair ou ma kan fe kersi ela yame.

Lafait 3alaih with the biggest smile on my face " Hallaaaaa Hallaaaaa! "

Ziyad: " Lwailo! I miss you "

Me: " I miss you too wallaaaah! "

Ziyad: " Shlounech shakhbarich?  "

Me: " Tamam el7emdelah wenta shlonek? "

Ziyad: " Eb khair damech eb khair, salamtich entay ou your broken foot. "

Me: " Alah esalmek. "

Ziyad: " Walak shaklech nekta ma3a your flipflops. "

Ashwa, he didn't change at all. The same Ziyad who always makes fun of me, I thought ena elwath3 bekoun awkward wana ma3indyah bbm, bes eb twitter ou we don't even DM eachother bes sometimes he replies 3ala my tweets.

Me: " Chub shayef wayhek ent? "

And we started fighting.

Mom: " Shraykom etyoun baitna? "

Om Ziyad: " La mashkoura 7abebte matga9ren lazim enrid elbait ou enathfa ou warana sheghel wayed 3ala ma erid bo Ziyad. "

Mom: " Ee ta3alay waina bo Ziyad? "

Om Ziyad: " He's coming back next week. "

Mom: " Eeh, alah erida lekom belsalama enshalah. "

Om Ziyad: " Alah esalmech. "

Mom: " Shoufay Eman * Ziyad's mother * 3yalna men ziman mu ga3den weya ba3ath, shofehom shkether mestansen? Ou taw elnas elsa3a 5 el7en yamdech etriden et7e6en aghrathech ou elkhadam ohma benathfon, ta3alaw lena 3al 8 chethe ta3ashaw 3endina ba3ad minu lah khelg ye6bakh? "

Khalte om Ziyad lafat 3ala 3yalha etshofhom etha yaboun wela la'.

Jouri: " EE MAMA PLEASE!!!!!! "

Khalte Eman: " Ziyad? "

Ziyad: " Ee 3ady ma3endy mane3. "

I smiled " 9a7 bou elzeed. "

He winked " 7athreen. "

Me: " Inzain bes chub. "

Ziyad: " Shtaben entay? "

Me: " Bes lawa3t chabde. "

Ziyad: " 7a9elich 3ad? "

Me: " Eeh 7a9eli. "

Ziyad: " A77 qawiya eb 7agi. "  Laf 3ala ome " Khalte shefteha? "

Mom: " 3ad Lulu ela Zayoudi 7adich 3alaih. "

Me: " Ewaly zain. "

Ziyad: " Ou be3dain entay shtaben yaya elma6ar? Elnas awal ma tyey elkuwait tabe etshof wyoh sam7a nefs wyoh Omech! Mu entay slaima et9ekech. "

Me: " Way ba3ad 3umre wala, miskeen! 7a9elek yayatlek? "

Ziyad: " A7ed 6agech 3ala edich ou galech ta3alay entay ou your broken foot? "

Jouri ou ome ou khalte Eman mataw the7ek 3alaina.

Me: " Wala ent miskeeen. "

Ziyad: " Ma ghairich elmiskeen walah. "

Me: " Wayhek bes wayhek. "

Ziyad: " Hal wayh ele mu3ajbech yab rous. "

I laughed " Tet7alam. "

Ziyad laf 3ala omah " Yuma tekfain golelaha shi9er eb USA. "

Khalte Eman: " Elbanat 6ag em6agag 3ala Zayoud latshofenhom. "

Me: " Wai3 madri 3ala shenu 3ad. "

Ziyad: " 7ajeya ana laish ma3endiyach bbm? "

Me: " Add me. "

Ziyad: " 3a6ene your pin. "

Me: " Pin:****** "

Ziyad: " Wai3 mal a9ekech delete. "

Me: " Bel6agaaag. "

And we continued teasing eachother, at 5:30 we said our goodbyes ou kelwa7ed fena ra7 baita. My mom 7adha meshta6a 3alaihom, cute!

Ziyad tweeted: Off to AlSurra to meet up with elmaynouna @Lulu_AlFlani

I quotes his tweet: Wai3 shtabe yay? RT @Ziyad_AlFlani: Off to Alsurra to meet up with elmaynouna @Lulu_AlFlani

I recieved yemken 10000 ping min Wahab.

Lulu- : Hala 7abebe?

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Who's Ziyad?

Lulu- : Haw Wahab medak tensa? Ele geltlek 3ana elyoum.

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Ou shaku yay baitkom?

Lulu- : Ahala beyon yet3ashoun 3endina.

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Mmm

Lulu- : La tnafis.

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Mu mnafis

Lulu- : 3ayal shasame hatha?

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Madri

Lulu- : Wahab enta shaklek mo mestaw3eb ana shkether close weyahom, walah el3athem uhma ekhwani ele mayabat'hom ome walah a7ebhum wayed, ou mafe shay baina!

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Ok wana shgelt?

Lulu- : Please lets not fight over stupid things.

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Ok bes khala9 6af.

Lulu- : Akeed?

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Ee baba, deray balech. Ou I want you to promise me something.

Lulu- : Sure, anything?

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Etgoulili kelshay e9er bainkom beltaf9el.

Lulu- : Enshalah.

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : 3afya. Betyen shalaih this weekend?

Lulu- : I don't think so, wenta?

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Ee enshala, ta3alay please I miss you.

Lulu- : Madri wala shway 9a3ba ma3a rely, I miss you too!

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Ee 3ady wala I'll take a good care of you.

Lulu- : Ou Khaled? I'm 100% sure ena he'll be there.

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Khara 3alaih, ta3alay Jenno betkoun mawjouda menak so chnich ray7a 7ag'ha. Please alah ekhalech 3ashany!

Lulu- : 3ashanek wala.

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : 7ayate entay.

Lulu- : Wahabi I'll talk to you later, my mom needs help.

Abdulwahab AlFlani. : Shway shway 3ala relich.

Lulu- : Enshala.

Gabel la ahed mobiley I checked the recent updates wela Wahab updated his status.

At3abt galbi laitek et7es laitak.

What was that for? Shda3wa. I know he's not satisfied at all, bes kaifa shasawy ya3ne? Ma agdar ahedhom faj2a ele baina mu shwaya. Jed 10 years mu shwaya! I invited Fay over to my house 3ashan neg3ad kelna weya ba3ath. W9alaw ta8reban at 8, we went to the basement.

Ziyad and Jouri started talking about their school there, its so much fun.

Ziyad: " So what are your plans for the weekend? "

Me: " Bnaider, you? "

Ziyad: " 290. "

Me: " 3ishtaw. "

Ziyad: " Ee raye7 7ag elshabab. "

Jouri: " La 7elfay Lulu? Hatha wana gaylatlich ene 7ajzitich for the weekend. "

Me: " Ee ta3alaw kelkom weyay, Ziyad shda3wa bes this weekend eg3ad weyana ou be3dain kaifik. "

Ziyad: " Ma agder wala emwa3id elshabab ou be3dain fashla anam 3endkom . "

Me: " Shenu ya3ni? Awel kent 24/7 eb shalaihna. "

Ziyad: " Ee awal, bes al7en kubarna. "

Fay: " Smela 3alaik bes, ta3al went saket. "

Me: " Ee wala dala3 yabena netrajah ya3ni. "

He laughed " Madri wala ashouf waridlkom khabar. "

Jouri: " Ana 3an nafsy bayey. "

Me & Fay: " Kafu "

So we played deal, watched a movie, ate dinner. Fay left at 12 am, Jouri & Ziyad left at 1:30. I had so much fun!

I tweeted Amazing night spent with amazing people @Fay_AlFlani @Jouri_AlFlani and @Ziyad_AlFlani.

All of them Retweetd my tweet.

Ziyad. : Estanastay weyay wayed ha?

Lulu- : Uff babche men elwanasa et9adeg?

Ziyad. : Adre feech walah.

Lulu- : 6es 3an wayhe please.

Ziyad. : Lwailo la a9edich walah

Lulu- : Chub, enzain Zayoud?

Ziyad. : Khair?

Lulu- : Please come.

Ziyad. : Wala Lwailo fashla men ahalech.

Lulu- : We7na shaku fehom? Jour ou omek beyoun ou omi ba3ed so ele eb yet7acha ba6ega, wala ta3al khal nestanis men ziman ma ga3adna weya ba3ath wayed.

Ziyad. : Khala9 okay enshala.

Lulu- : Good

Ziyad. : Yala ana banam taben shay?

Lulu- : Salamtik, goodnight. x

Ziyad. :  Goodnight

Wala a7la shay lama ekon 3endy a7ad, net'hawash 24/7 but deep down inside kelna nadry shkether en7eb ba3ath! He's an amazing brother, Jouri's lucky.

Wahab wanted me to call him, so I did.

Me: " Aloo. "

Wahab: " Hala walah. "

Me: " Hala feek. "

Wahab: " Shsawaitaw elyoum? "

Me: " Maku la3abna deal ou we watched movies ou ga3adna ensolef, he's coming to Bnaider with us tomorrow. "

Wahab: " Alah 7ilu. "

Me: " Wala lo etshofa 7adek eb testanis 3alaih, a9lan wala e3amelny belthab6 nefs Jouri, latshof shlon net'hawash chena yahal entha7ek. "

Wahab: " Alah 7adkom etshawgon. "

Me: " Wahab shfeek chethe? "

Wahab: " Mafene shay, bes ga3ed ashouf 7abebte ga3da weya wa7d may9erlaha wela shay ou tel3ab weyah deal ou etshof weyah movies la ou foug hatha kela bacher beye shalaihom ou benam 3endhum, taben astanis ye3ni? "

7aram.

Me: " Wahabi, walah I love you walah. Madri shlon ashra7lek bes walah el3atheem he's my brother, my mother doesn't allow me to make friends with boys, bes ehwa ghair! Ye3ni men kether me e7na close, a9lan egoul 7ag ome mama! *I lied* "

Wahab: " Khala9 baba, ana mabe athayeg 3alaich saway ele eray7ech. Bes etha 9ar shay atmana ena itgoleli. "

Me: " Wahabi wala a7ebek. "

Wahab: " Ana ba3ad walah walah. Ou 7e6eha eb balech ma sawait chethe ela la2any khayef 3alaich. Ana gherti wayed 9a3ba. " He started singing " Ana mane ay 3asheg, ana lemma a3sheg agher, walah lemma a3sheg agheer. "

Walah wedy asawy kel ele egoula, bes 9a3ba athker awal etha yom wa7ed ma sheft Ziyad ome 3abalha met'hawshen aw shay, shlon etha wakhart now 3ana faj'a? Aked be7isoun.

Madri shasawe, alah isahel enshala yefham. I love him!

4 comments:

  1. I love zayood 7abeebi!!!!!
    bas il salfa mara7 itmor 3ala 5air ya ziyad ya wahab! :(
    thanks for the post love! plzzz post soon:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story! Keep posting =)
    Read mine, its new..
    www.myyhappyendingg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAA33333 AL TEACHER S7B MY SAMSUNG NOTE KEEF AGRAAAAA NOW :Pp

    love it its a drug i cant stop reading ( lulu tadreen ur re building love le kl a7d gal ena there's no love anymore )

    ReplyDelete