Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chapter 30

I'm so sorry for not posting for the past few days, I had things to do and I was so busy. I'll start posting everyday like I used to. Thanks!



He stopped the car and started at me " Walah madre shagoulech Lulu. "

I started biting my lips " Sheno? "

Ziyad: " Ye3ni, ana mu ukhoch wela your cousin 3ashan agoulech sheno etsawen. Ou 7ata low bagolech rayey ou ni9ee7ty mara7 tism3en la2anech entay et7ebena ou mara7 et'hidena 3ashani. "

Me: " Sh8a9dik ye3ni? "

Ziyad: " Wala madre, ohwa shakla khoush wa7ed. "

Me: " Eeh. "

Ziyad: " Bes ma tadren ye3ni. "

Me: " Madre sheno? "

Ziyad: " I'm not saying that he's a player or something, bes deray balech. "

Me: " Inshalah, I will. Please Ziyad ele 9ar khal ikoun baina! "

Ziyad: " Ee aked baina, menu bagoula ye3ni. "

Me: " Madre. "

Ziyad: " So Khaled knows about you and Wahab huh? "

Me: " La shaku, uhwa ga3ed e2alif. "

Ziyad: " Ok bes ohwa 7as. "

Me: " Kaifa bel6agag! "

Ziyad: " Enzain fe bainkom phone calls? Ou tshoufena? "

" Nope, wela mara. " I lied, I hate lying to Ziyad. It makes me feel so guilty!

Ziyad: " Akeed? "

Me: " Well, cham mara he called me. Ou ashoufa eb shalayhom! " better.

Ziyad: " La tshoufena la eb shalaihom ou manabe phone calls, khalay 3ilaqatkom chethe a7sen. "

Me: " Laish? "

Ziyad: " La sima7 alah you broke up with him, hal ashya2 ele sawaiteha ra7 tel7egech lema akher youm eb 7ayatech. "

Me: " But.. He's planning to marry me! "

He sighed " Ana ma geltlich ehwa chathab, bes ma tadren she9er. Kelshay eb ed alah! "

Me: " Okay. "

Ziyad was pissed off, I can tell. Bes mayabe iza3elny la2ana I opened my heart to him! Mu 3ajbeta fekrat ene akalem kelish.

Ziyad: " Bagoulech shay ou entay kayfich. "

Me: " Sheno? "

Ziyad: " Wala tara ana mu rathy 3ala ele ga3id i9er. I want the best for you, tawech sghera 3ala hal suwalif. "

Me: " I know, wela ana rathya 3ala nafsi! "

Ziyad: " 3ayal why are you doing this? "

Me: " A7eba Ziyad, shasawe? "

Ziyad: "  Madre Lulu madre. "

Me: " Hmm. "

Ziyad: " Let's go home. "

Me: " 3ady etge6ny baitna? "

Ziyad: " Laish shayfa elsa3a cham? "

Me: " 3ade. "

Ziyad: " La emshay baitna ou bacher el9eb7 age6ech baitkom. "

Me: " Okay. "


He didn't say a word 6oul el6ireej, a9lan ma 6ala3ny kelish. Ta7saft laish geltlah!



Ziyad thinks that I'm a slut, how nice.



Ahmed doesn't trust me methel awel.



I texted Khaled " Thanks for ruining my life(: "


I don't know why I did it. Bes I wanted to!


We reached Ziyad's home, he helped me. Ou haman ma gale wela shay! Wa9alny Jouri's room and he left.


Khaled replied " I'm glad I did. YOU'RE MINE! Keep that in your mind. "


" You wish. " I replied.


I miss Wahabi on BBM.


I texted Jenna " How's Wahab? "


She didn't reply, she's probably sleeping.


I laid on my bed, I checked twitter.

@Ziyad_AlFlani: Confused.

I tweeted " Seriously? "  without mentioning Ziyad.

@Ziyad_AlFlani: Yep.

" Why? " I tweeted.

@Ziyad_AlFlani: Because its too much to handle.

" Well, you wanted to know. " I tweeted

@Ziyad_AlFlani: " I didn't see that coming. "

" Well, goodnight(: " I tweeted.

@Ziyad_AlFlani: " Sleep tight. "


10 comments:

  1. This chapter is too short!! Can't wait for tomorrow :'D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question. Is this a real story l2na this story is to much to belive e3ne I wish this happens in real life but it doesn't :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please longer chapterss :c. Can't wait till tomorrowww c'':

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGG no not ziyaaaaad :(
    Make the next chapters longer sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZiyaD still in love w/Lulu!!

    ReplyDelete