Friday, May 25, 2012

Chapter 43

So, my mother wants to meet Wahab. I sent him a text message " Hey Wahab, how are you? I talked to my mother and she wants to meet you. "

He called me instantly, when I saw his name on my mobile screen I started remembering some good memories. When he calls me suddenly and so many memories.

I picked up the phone " Alo? "

Wahab: " CHATHABA? "

I laughed " Wallah. "

Wahab: " A7ebich wallah a7ebich. "

Me: " Wana ba3ed. "

Wahab: " Inzain bes shloun ashouf omech? "

Me: " Madry, as2alha ou agoulek. "

Wahab: " Okay, Lulu? "

Me: " Mmm. "

Wahab: " Can I add you on BBM? "

Me: " Madry. "

Wahab: " Hmm, ok. "

Me: " I'm sorry. "

Wahab: " I'm going to be your husband soon, Lulu. "

Me: " Okay. "

Wahab: " Text me your pin. "

Me: " Ok. "

Wahab: " Yala bye. "

Me: " Bye. "

And we hung up, he called me again. Shfeeh?

Me: " Alo? "

Wahab: " Nesait la agolech shay. "

Me: " Sheno? "

Wahab: " A7ebich. "

I smiled. " Yala bye! "

He laughed " Bye. "

I sent Wahab my pin and he added me.












I went to my mother's room, I knocked the door.

My mother: " Tfathal. "

I opened the door " Yuma? "

My mother smiled " Hala 7abebty. "

Me: " I talked to Wahab, egoul wain ou meta? "

My mother: " Yegder today ?

Me: " I think, wain ou elsa3a cham? "

My mother: " Khal nrou7 mukan mafeeh a7ad, AlMuhalab @ 7 pm. "

Me: " Okay. "

I texted Wahab " AlMuhalab, today @ 7 pm. "

Wahab: " Tam;) "

Me: " Heheh:D "

Wahab: " Tera I told my mother. "

Me: " Sheno? "

Wahab: " About us. "

Me: " What did you tell her? "

Wahab: " Kelshay. "

Me: " O shgalat? "

Wahab: " Welne3em ou yabakhtek ou der balek 3alaiha ou wa9eltich elsima:p "

Me: " Haha ma galat shay ghala6! "

Wahab: " Amout beltheqa. "

Me: " Hahaha:D "

I took a shower, I decided to wear a colorful skirt with a white top and I waved my hair, applied some make-up and I'm ready to go.

I went to my mother.

My mother: " Yah yah sh'hal zain. "

I smiled!

My mother: " Ya bakht Wahab feech wallah. "

I kissed her forehead.

My mother: " Waina? "

Me: " Madry walah. Al7en as2ela! "

It was 6:45.

Me: " Wainek? "

Wahab: " Waiting for you guys. "

Me: " Men meta int menak? "

Wahab: " 6 :D "

Me: " Ula laish?:o "

Wahab: " Hehe akhaf i9er za7ma ow shay. "

Me: " Itshaweg. "

Wahab: " A7ebich. "

Me: " Hehe 7abetik el3afya. "

Wahab: " Mashy walah mashy. "

Me: " LOOOL!:* "

We arrived to AlMuhalab @ 7:15, we sat in one of the coffee shops eli ta7at.

My mother: " Ilsalam 3alaikom. "

Wahab stood up " Wa3alaikom elsalam khalty. "

My mother: " Shlounek shakhbarek? "

Wahab was blushing " Tamam el7emdilah, wentay? "

My mother: " Walah tamam el7emdilah. "

Wahab: " Lulu shlonech? "

Me: " Tamam el7amdelah. "

Wahab:  " Il7emdelah. "

My mother: " Wahab, gouli 3an nefsik kelshay ou sheno tabe teshteghel? "

Wahab: " Ismy Abdulwahab Sager Al*******, 3umri 18 sina badkhal eb 19 shahar 4, tekharajt eb nesbat 95 3elmy, ou el7een adris eb koleyat elhandasa ou 3ugib ma atkharaj yemken akamel dirasty barrah ou etha ma 7a9al ra7 ashterek eb sharekat rayel khalty bel nef6 ou ma3ashat'hom zaina el7amdellah ou uboy 3enda byot 7agna e7na lemman entizwaj, 3enda arth eb jenob elsurra 7i6en 7agy ou elshuhada 7ag Jenna ekhty, bes ra7 neg3ad eb bait uboy 3ela ma nabny ou ekhale9 elbait. Ana kalamt omy ou uboy 3an Lulu ou kelhom walah yemdi7on fekom ou metsansen 3alaikom ou umy galatli ehya ra7 etkalmech ou etha enshallah kelshay tam 3ela 5air uboy ra7 yabdi eb she'3el elbait. Walah khalty ana shary bentkom ou abeha wa7ebha men galb, ou allah ya3lam ana sheno neyeti. Mabe laha ela elkhair ou enshalah ra7 tshofon ele yas3idkom ou yser galbkom, ou Lulu ba7e6ha be3yoni walah. "

My mother smiled " Wilne3em feek Wahab, walah enik dashait galbi. 7ayak alah 7abeby! Enshalah khel omek etdeg 3alay ou ana atfaham weyaha. "

Wahab: " Allah e7ayech, inshalah. "

And they continued chatting and talking about everything.

My mother: " Yalah 7abeby e7na nest2then, fur9a sa3eda ou 3ash men shafek. "

Wahab: " 3ashat ayamech Khalti. "

We went to the car.

My mother: " Welne3em feeh Wahab walah ena khosh wa7ed. "

I smiled shyly " Eeh. "

My mother: " Ye3ni mesta7ya? "

I laughed.

My mother: " Alah yejma3 bainkom eb khair inshalah. "

Me: " Inshalah. "

My mother: " Ra7 akalem om Wahab o uboch ou enshof shi9er. "

Me: " Okay. "

Wahab texted me " LULU!!!!!!!!! "

Me: " 3youuuun Lulu?;* "

Wahab: " A7EBICH A7EBICH OU 8ASAMAN BELAH A7EBICH! "

Me: " Wallaaaah ana akthar! "

Wahab: " Akhhh, akheeran you're mine!!!!! "

Me: " Hehe x_x eeh. "

Wahab: " Basam3ech ehda2. "

Me: " Sheno? "

Wahab: " Allah ebarekli feek - Tamer 7osny. "

Me: " I LOVE YOU! "

Words can't describe what I'm feeling right now, my dream finally came true!
I'm SO HAPPY. Il7emdelah il7emdellah walah jed وعلى نياتكم ترزقون .
Now, I'll be with Wahab bel7alal. Ahh<3

32 comments:

  1. I like the chapter_waiting the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please continue this blog till after they get married and what they go through as a married couple!!! Love this pot btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alllaaaaayyyy 7dddaaaa wwwnnnaaaassssssaaaa 3jjeeebbb al chaaappptteerrr .. Waaiitiiinngg thee neext One <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I loved this post its AMAZING walla ,, please post ASAP !!! a7ebch thanks for the lovely post ;********

    ReplyDelete
  5. I teared, I hope every giirl finds the right guy like wahab, if this is a real story then lulu is lucky <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ,I really love your blog and that what made me
    To wright my story , can u read it please?
    And I need some shoutout for my blog http://beautiful-oldmemories.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAAAAZZINGGG BLOG! Jad like amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey , i Really love your story , and i got the inspration w i wrote my own , plz check it w gooly ly raych .. mm its based on true story . xoxo , KEEP GOING ❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh , my blog link http://hatethatimintoyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing! I always enjoy reading your blogs, keep up the great work.❤
    Please check out my blog http://not-just-a-love-story.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this story! so inspiring </3 post the next chapter!
    and read my blog please im a new blogger so dont judge! http://a-yeartoremember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Noooo please labt5aleen 44 the last chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should check out 3DPrint Kuwait, We are more than just a business, we are everything that you love. We believe in making memories. Memories through personalised gifts and custom printed t-shirts. Days pass by, years keep changing but what does’t change is memories. 


    ReplyDelete
  14. Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: indiabulls247@gmail.com
    Whats App no +447404535688

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: indiabulls247@gmail.com
    Whats App +447404535688
    Mr. Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
    hacking social media accounts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Monster Rabbit offers a discreet and premium selection of sex honey uae, providing a unique blend of pleasure and wellness. Elevate intimate experiences with Monster Rabbit's exceptional offerings.

    ReplyDelete