Friday, May 4, 2012

Chapter 35

We arrived to Pinkberry before Wahab, we took a table and sat.

10 minutes later,

Fay: " Yala waina hatha? "

Me: " Madry 3ana. "

Fay: " Ee degay 3alaih kalmeeh BBM ayshay. "

Me: " Way3a, ok. "

I texted Wahab " Where are you? "

Wahab: " 3a6eny 2 minutes and I'll be there. "

Me: " Okay. "

Fay: " Ha waina? "

Me: " Kaho, 2 minutes ou yay. "

Fay: " Mmm, are you nervous? "

Me: " La shda3wa, kho bashoufa min b3eed lai b3eed. "
ai
Fay: " Aha. "

Khaled and Ahmed's side:

Ahmed: " Yala Khaled 3endy sheghel ana. "

Khaled: " A7medo wait, its worth it wallah. "

Ahmed: " Ista'3farallah ya rab. "

Khaled: " Kaho kaho! "

Ahmed: " Mino ohwa? "

Khaled: " Wait, and you'll see. "

Back to my side:

Fay: " Ka Wahab dash. "

My heart skipped a beat " Oh. "

Fay: " Shfe wayhech galab? "

" Fay ou 8asaman bela mali khelg sakhaftich, please chub. "

She laughed " Chill dude. "

I took a deep breath, why am I nervous? Mu awel mara ashoufa ye3ni.

Wahab looked HOT he was wearing a navy abercrombie training with a white hollister t-shirt ou kan 7a6 his cap backwards, he was with his friend.

He passed by our table gave us a sexy half-smile.

He texted me " You look gorgeous as always. "

Me: " Thank you! "

Wahab: " Men 9ejy, laish kel ma ashoufech you look more beautiful? "

Me: " 7abeby wala! "

Wahab: " Lulu, teyen weyay elsayara? "

Me: " Wahab, we already discussed this! "

Wahab: " Lulu please! Walah mara7 asawe feech shey, bes bensoulef walah! "

Me: " Madry Wahab. "

Wahab: " Sheno ma tadreen? "

Me: " Madry! "

Wahab: " Su2al? "

Me: " Is2al. "

Wahab: " Do you trust me? "

Me: " Of course I do! "

Wahab: " If you do trust me methel ma tgoulen, ta3alay! "

Me: " Wahab, mu 3an I don't trust you.. Bes its wrong! "

Wahab: " Ga3adt weyach belshalaih, I talk to you on the phone almost everyday, we went to the cinema together! Yet 3ala hathy? "

Me: " I know! "

Wahab: " Many msawy feech shay walah! Etha tabeen ra7 neg3ad bel front seats ou ekoun fe baina space! "

Sounds convincing. 

Me: " Mmm. "

Wahab: " Lulu, please. "

Me: " Okay, bes sayarat minu? "

Wahab: " 9a7by! "

Me: " Chena fashla? "

Wahab: " La mu fashla shako! "

Me: " Inzain ehwa yadre enik etkalemny? "

Wahab: " La, bagoula ene barou7 elba8ala shway ow ay shay! "

Me: " Okay. "

I told Fay that I was going with Wahab.

Fay: " La' Lulu maynona intay? "

Me: " Laish? "

Fay: " Lo isawy feech shay? "

Me: " He promised me ena bes bensoulif, mara7 isawy shay! "

Fay: " La 7abebty, el9bayan ma yamsikon nafs'hom! Lai 9ar shay 3ugob shefekech mena? "

Me: " Ge6e3a Fay, laish et7ab6een? "

Fay: " Sheno a7abe6? Ba3ed hatha el9ij! Remember last year kena en3ayeb 3ala those bitches ele ewa3don ou yerkibon seyayer? "

Me: " Well, my case is different! Our love is pure. "

Fay: " Ya intay ya pure! "

Me: " Walah el3athem I don't intend to play, a7eba men 9ejy! "

Fay: " I'm pretty sure he does too, saway ele eray7ech! "

I smiled " Thank you. "

I don't know why bes yani shi3our chena ray7a 7arb.

I was sweating, I've never been that nervous!

I guess I'm scared.

Wahab ra7 gable elsayara, he parked bel bara7a eli jedam Pinkberry.

Khaled and Ahmed's side:

Khaled: " Wahab. "

Ahmed was pissed off.

Ahmed: " Int ma lawa3t chabdy? "

Khaled: " Mafeek 9aber? En6er yah! "

Ahmed: " Benshof akhrat'ha. "

Back to my side:

I crossed the street, re7t 9oub elbara7a. He parked the car bel corner!

I opened the door and went inside " Ilsalam 3alaikom. "

Wahab: " Wa3alaikom elsalam. "

I smiled " How are you? "

Wahab: " Fe a7ad eshouf hal wayh ou maykon zain? "

I blushed.

We started talking!

At first I was scared, bes be3dain 3ady.

Wahab men elnou3 ele eraye7, ya3ne he's trustworthy ou gad kelmeta. Bes haman kalam Fay 9a7 sometimes el9bayan ma yamsikon nafs'hom!

Faj2a; he held my hand " Alah 7a6a el loun eli a7eba! "

Me: " Eeh. "

He kissed my hand " A7ebich. "

I smiled " Wana ba3ed. "

I was wearing wayed rings, he took one of them ' the silver one with the diamond ' ou labasny eyah eb my ring finger.

He whispered " Na6er hal youm 3ala nar. "

Me: " Walah mu kethry! "




Suddenly, someone opened the door; I turned around to see who it was...















AHMED?




I was pretty shocked, WHAT THE HELL?

I found Khaled standing right behind him!

Ahmed's face was emotionless.

I wanted to cry!

Wahab: " I can explain! "

Ahmed: " EXPLAIN WHAT? HA? GA3ED BELSAYARA WEYA EKHTY YA WILD EL ***** !! "

Me: " Ahmed walah el3athem its not what you think! "

Ahmed: " ENTAY CHUB WALA KELMA!!!!!!! "

Khaled: " YA 7AYWAN YA MO METRABY!!! "

Khaled pulled Wahab out of the car, he wanted to beat him!

Ahmed pushed Khaled " KHALED!!!!!!!!! Ma naby fethe7a ou 6ag hedda! "

Khaled: " 7SABEK MA3AY BA3DAIN!!!! "

Tears started falling from my eyes, shga3ed i9er?

Ahmed: " Bes bas2elek shay, terthaha 3ala ekhtek? "

Wahab didn't say a word.

Ahmed: " LAMAN AKALMEK ETRID 3ALAY! " And he slapped Wahab on his face " TERTHAHA? "

Wahab: " La' "

Ahmed: " 3AYEL ETSAMY NEFSIK RAYAL? ELE MA TERTHAH 3ALA EKHTIK ELMAFROTH MA TERTHAH 3ALA NEFSIK YA WILD EL7ARAM! "

Ouch.

Ziyad called Khaled, Khaled told him ena e7na belbara7a!

Ziyad: " Shfekom? "

Khaled told him everything, Ziyad wasn't surprised la'ana he knew about this!

Ziyad: " I know about Wahab and Lulu. "

Ahmed: " Ent kent tedri? Ou saket? Laish ya Ziyad laish? Wana 3adek wa7ed mena ou feena ana 3adaitek nefs ukhoy! "

Ziyad didn't say a word nazal rasa.

Ahmed: " Isma3ny 3adel, maby ashouf reg3at wayhek mara thanya wela ou 8asaman belah ra7 i9erlek shay mu zain! "

Ziyad: " AHMED! "

Ahmed: " YALLA!!!! "

Khaled: " La7tha Zayoud! "

Ziyad: " Shtabe? "

Khaled: " Ge6ny elbait! "

Ziyad: " Emsh. "

Khaled gave Ahmed the car keys and left with Ziyad.

I cried even harder.

Ahmed grabbed me from my clothers " EMSHAY JEDAMY YALLAH! "

Ga3adna belsayara, awkward silence.

He didn't even look at me, walah el3athem ga3da a7es bel nar eb te6la3 mn 3youna!


I have to explain everything to Ahmed, I wanted to talk but I kept choking with my words!

Me: " A-Ahmed. "

He didn't reply.

Me: " Ahmed please red 3alay! "

He didn't reply.

I told Ahmed the whole story, he didn't reply.

I cried!

Ahmed: " Entay 3ala balech eb dmou3ech hathe eb takisren kha6ry? I call it ' crocodiles tears ' la2ana its fake, lo entay 3endich dam ou themer chan ma sawaitay ele sawaiteh! 7asafa 3ala tarbeyat ome ou uboy 7agech! Walah el3athem 7asafaa.. Ou taben agoulech shay? Ana '3asel edy menich, entay mu ekhte wla a3arfech! Hatha akher kalam baine ou bainech. "

I looked at him with eyes full of REAL tears.

Ahmed: " Maku 6al3a mn elbait anymore, men elbait lai elmadrisa ou men elmadrisa lai elbait.. Shalaih? Tensaina! Rab3ech? Tensainhom, and Ziyad? ENSEEH! Mobilech 3a6ene eyah! "

Me: " SHENO?! ENTA MU UMY WELA UBOY 3ASHAN ETSAWY CHETHY! "

Ahmed was so calm " Taben adakhel umy ou uboy belsalfa? Ma 3endy ay mane3. "

I felt so weak, I handed him my mobile!

We reached our home, I went straight to my room slammed the door behind me I sat on the floor and started crying like a baby.

I cried till my eyes were dry, 9ar lonhom a7mar, I started breathing heavily men kether ma bechait!

7asait wedy elarth tenshag ou tebla3ny, what did I get myself into?

I lost my only brother.

I lost the love of my life.

I lost my bestfriends.

I lost Ziyad.

I LOST MYSELF!

I went to the bathroom, washed my face.. I looked at myself in the mirror!

A voice inside me kept telling me,

You're a bitch

You deserve kel ele 9arlech

A9lan you deserve more

You lost your brother's trust? A7sen

You lost EVERYTHING

Shoufay elnateja ele 6la3at lech men wara Wahab?

A7SEN!

I took off my clothers and to the bathtub, ba6alt elmay el7ar.. 7AR 7AIL!

I burned my body, it was so painful but I kept telling myself ' a7sen, astahel! '

Ilmafroth amout ana, I don't deserve living here!

I don't deserve living with this family, ana bent shuware3!

Ana mu metrabya.

I'M A BITCH!

I went to open the window, I wanted to jump.

A little voice inside me told me  ' Esta'3fray rabech! What are you doing? Rou7ay teyadedai and pray, egray qur2an! '

I whispered " A3oth belah men elshai6an elrajeem, esta'3farallah ya raby! "

I went to the bathroom, teyadadt!

9alait rak3tain and I read a couple of pages men elqur2an.

I was kinda relieved.

Refa3t edy 3ashan ad3y ' Ya raby same7ny 3ala eli sawaita, ya rab same7ny! Walah el3athem ena ma kan eb edy, elshai6an ga9 3alay walah ya rab same7ny! Ya rab enta elwa7ed ele tadre sheno feny, ya rab sa3edny! Ma 3endy '3airek ashkela.. Walah el3athem ana a7eb Wahab ou neyete ma kanat wa9kha weyah! I want to marry him, abeeh bel7alal! Ya rabe enta tadre sheno ela7sen 7agi ya rabi sawly kelshay efedny ya raby ya 7abeby! Same7ny, ya rab la takheth ro7y ela ou enta ra'6y 3any! Maby a5ser 3ayleti maby a5ser Ahmed, bel6ageg ele e6eg kelmen bes ela my family! Ya raby sa3edny ya raby wafegny! '  before I could say anything, a hot tear fell from my eyes.. I found myself crying all over again!

Yeah, tears of guilt!


:')

22 comments:

  1. ambeeeeeeee maskeena 3awerat galby :''''( plz nazlay elchapter elyay bsssr3a plz plzplz :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMBAAAAAAAIH LULU POST THE OTHER CHAPTER BSRRRR3A WAY BA9EEEE7:'( '3ABEEYA TABEEN TENTA7RAIN? PLEASE LA:( LAANA BA3DAIN U WON'T POST MORE 3GUB MA U POST SAWAY ELY TABEENA

    ReplyDelete
  3. MA9AADDGGG MO 9IJJ ILLY 9AAARRR:'( !!!!!!!!
    SHFKCH A7EEENNN AKRH SHAY BIG BROS, IVE GOT 3 OF THEM -.-
    Please nzly the nest chaap ASAP :'( w latnt7rain ...
    ee ou KHALED HAL LZGAA CAN GO TO HELLLLLLLL!
    Luv you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait till the next one, thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg plz latenta7rain 7adei mayta 3ala el 89a 5al9ai el 89a eb kbrha 3gb enta7rai ! Plz follow me @Danoo_Bieber ! 7adei a7ebech post the next chapter ASAP :) <3 love u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you love her and u want her dead after finishing the story
      wth lol .. !

      Delete
    2. Whahahaha I know 7adei 5abla ! And I liked ur story continue

      Delete
  6. Ksrtii 5a6rii mskeeena mn 9jch tbeeen tnt7reen ynetyy ,,nzly alchapters albagyy bsr3a plz

    ReplyDelete
  7. La 7raaaaaaaaam
    I hate khaled
    Ihate khaled
    Klb
    W b8olch al9ara7a entii ba3ad '3bya shla trkben wyah !! Maynona mon 89dy bas ybty l ro7ch al swalf habla 5ly phone calls w chofa min b3eed w bas !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://love-stories-love-life.blogspot.com/

    i hope u guys read it
    if someone like at least 1 bothered to read it ill continue it..
    thanks in advanced ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still waiting 4 The Next Chapp... <3 Hurry

    ReplyDelete
  10. waletchkommmmmmmmmm chenuu chenuu halll 8o999aaaaa waaaaaaaay tyanennnn 7aaaaaaail OMBEEEEEEEEH BO9EERRR CHWAIETYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
    reema mn s3odia =)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaiitiiiinnnggg thheee neeeww paarrrtt :"""""""""""""""( !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ymkn she wont post anymore...? coz y2nii chakohaa =))bas laa pls we want moreee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ADMIRE YOUR BLOG really i really love it and dont want it to end

    oh please all come and check my blog i wish you'll like it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. waletchhh anonymous zainn 76ii esmitchh chnuu btng9enn y3ny waletch mu 3ashann tshofff ur profile shofi ana esmi razta shkobra la o blcapital b3d 9jj ma ast7yy=)))
    reema mn els3odia :DD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel so happy writing this review about the Wizard Charles Group! you can as well hire him today.

    My Credit Card was on the poor side and I couldn’t get a house, a car or even a truck for my new business. I Couldn’t get approved for any type of loan until I read a comment about a private hacker online on how he helped some people fix their credit in the space of 2 Weeks. I gave it a try and reached out to him and to my surprise he came through. He increased Credit score boost to 850 and he also topped up my Credit Balance to $280,000 he did it perfectly well and removed all The negative items I had on my credit,  Notice: If you are looking for a professional hacker to provide hacking solutions on Recovering Scammed funds, increase your Credit score and top up your Credit  to any amount,  Bitcoin Lost funds recovery, Social media hacks  Bitcoin mining, DMV database, Access your spouse/partner social media, Monitor your colleague and a lot more, search no further.  hire them now by  Email: wizardcharles@consultant.com

    WhatsApp: +1 (385) 273 0329

    visit their website to read more about them:  https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/

    ReplyDelete