Monday, May 21, 2012

Chapter 41

I sent a text message to the number  " Hey there, from where can I get my notebook? "

They replied instantly " Ilmukan eli tabena. "

Hmm, from where should I get my notebook?

" I have a class on Wednesday, tegdar/tegderen etyeli 3and my class ou ta36eny eyah? " I replied.

5 minutes later " Sure, send me a text message whenever you get there. "

" Okay, thank you. " I replied.

Thank god I found my notebook.



Wednesday:-

I woke up @ 9:00 am, went to the bathroom washed my face. I opened my closet what should I wear today? This is probably one of the toughest questions for girls.

I took out my white skinny jeans with a blue flowy top, straightened my hair and I'm ready to go!

I picked up Fay and we went to the university.

Me: " Fayo rou7ay gabli, ana barou7 el7amam. I want to fix my makeup! "

Fay: " I'll come with you. "

Me: " La mala da3y, 3ugib barou7 ayeb my notebook. "

Fay: " Mmm, ok. "

Me: " Etha sa2al 3any el professor alfely 3ether ay shay. "

Fay: " Okay, bes tara etha ele 3enda your notebook kidnapped you ana male sheghel. "

I gave her a look.

Fay: " What? I'm just saying. "

Me: " Thelfay thelfay. "

I went to the bathroom and fixed my makeup.

I sent a text message to the un-known number " Hello, can you please put my notebook in starbucks? I'll pick it up. " And I went to starbucks, ordered my coffee and sat down in one of the tables.

Minutes later, Wahab showed up holding my notebook. My face made a big 'O' shape, I was really surprised, I didn't.. I mean.. WAHAB? Why?

Wahab: " Ilsalam 3alaikom. "

Me: " Wa-3alaikom elsalam. "

Wahab: " Here you go. "

I was avoiding eye contact with him " Thank you. " I replied

Wahab: " Wait, Lulu. "

Me: " Hala? I'm sorry, I have to go. 3andy class! "

Wahab: " Digega bes. "

Me: " Khair? "

Wahab: " I miss you. "

" I have to go. " I replied while leaving starbucks.

I wanted to cry, I thought I moved on but I was wrong, he brought me right back.

I texted Fay " I'm going back home, call your driver 3ashan yakhthech. "

I went back home.

Ahmed: " Ha raj3a embacher. "

Me: " Ha? Eh. "

Ahmed: " Shfech? "

Me: " Mafene shay, bes ba6ne e3awerny. "

Ahmed: " Salamtich. "

Me: " Allah esalmek. "

I went upstairs, I threw the notebook on my bed. Oh sheno hatha? A paper fell from my notebook.

" Dear Lulu, how are you? I hope you're fine. I really miss you, I really miss us. I miss how close we were, I miss your stupid silly conversations, I miss our fights. I miss your voice, I miss having you around! Its been two years and it still hurts. Everytime I look at myself on the mirror I see you. I'm not going to lie to you after we ended everything between us I went through relationship with girls, I was trying to forget you. But I didn't succeed! Since we ended everything between us I've been dreaming about you non-stop. And even though I know you're gonna hurt mem I'll still stay with you because I know being hurt by you is better than going a day without you. After what happened walah el3athem I've been calling/texting you daily. When I finally moved on and decided to leave everything behind me you show up in my life again? As simple as that? Its not fair. When the professor called your name last week my heart was racing, I started remembering all the good things that happened between us, I started remembering everything, I was smiling like an idiot but when I realized that you're not mine anymore I frowned. I meant every word I wrote in this message!
I loved you once, love you still. Always have, always will. 
Ana 3umre ma chathabt 3alaich, min 9ijy I was planning to marry you. Think about it, if you want anything call/text me: 66******

Sincerely, Wahab. "

I cried. I didn't know what to do, should I text him? A7es nefsy cheny eb film ma9adeg ena aku 9bay yakteb resala, bes I moved on and he has the right to know! I'm not going to sacrifice losing my family's trust again 3ashan 9bay, and I promised myself that I'll never get involve with boys and I'll focus on my future. But there's a part of me that still loves Wahab, still wants him! I still think that Wahab is the one for me, the father of my kids. Ya allah! I'll text him!

" Meet me tomorrow @ starbucks eli 9oub elfanar. - Lulu "

Tomorrow, I'll decide whether I'll end everything between us or not.


17 comments:

  1. Chapter 42 ASAP please !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ana wglbyy n3trff !!! klma agraa ur blog i get an urge to listen to that song

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say leave him if he truly loves you he will prpose to you this is not fair you hardly gained back the trust your parents gave you ! Dont mess with it again ! And let faith decide where or who u should be with !

    Please read my blog :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ambaiiihh laa2 latredla klish laa2 byrid ykhtrib kel shay witha dara a7mad w khalid elsosa :s laaaaaaaa2!! Yabech ytfathal eydish men elbab mu men eldrisha wala taksren thiqat ahalich again :'( </3 neeext chapteeer asap:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya Alllaaaaahhhh what a great chapter <3 keep writing loving it ;*
    Your such a great writer walla <3
    Addicted to your story <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaah I love ur story ur such an amazing writer ,, everyone in school is talking about ur story ,, u became famous lol ,, please post asaaap i can't wait till the next post ,, thanks 3al amazing post ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5alih y56bich etha kan 9dj y7bich .-.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it a true story?_waiting next chapter 3la NaaarrrrX_X .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alllaaaaaayyy byyychooofffhhhaaaaa <33 atmna anhm yrdon nfs gbl w a5w lulu ywafg 3la thee alshy ... Waaiiitiiing the next chapter \=D/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG YAYY !! BTW to whoevers reading my blog i posted chapter 8 http://thememories-of-us.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeyy.. your story is the best! Come and visit back my blog :) http://frachmadiana.blogspot.com by the way, I'm from Indonesia. and you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: indiabulls247@gmail.com
    Whats App no +447404535688

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: indiabulls247@gmail.com
    Whats App +447404535688
    Mr. Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete