Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chapter 42

So today I'm going to meet Wahab. I really don't know what to do, should I leave him? I have to think deeply and choose the right choice because I don't want to regret anything.

I wore my black skinny jeans with a beige top waved my hair, applied some make-up took my black Chanel bag and I'm ready to go.

I went downstairs, I found Ahmed and my mother.

" 9aba7 elkhair. " My mother said

I kissed her forehead " Ahlan. "

Ahmed: " Ha wain ray7a? "

Me: " Iljam3a. " I hate lying!

Ahmed: " Uboy makheth elsayeg yabeeh eb she'3el 7ag elshalaih. "

Shit shit, 7abakat ilyoum?

Me: " Meta berid? "

Ahmed: " Madry. "

My mother: " Gal berid 3al 3a9er chithy. "

Me: " Mmm, its okay I'll call Fay. "

Ahmed: " La ana age6ich eljam3a! "

Me: " La walah 3ady Fay etmurny! "

Ahmed: " Ana raye7 shuwaikh 3ala 6ereji. "

My mother: " Khaleeh ege6ch ou reday weya Fay. "

Me: " Okay. "

We got into Ahmed's black Silverado.

Ahmed: " Intay mu chena ma 3endich dawam? "

Me: " Eeh, bes 3endy ashya2 basaweha. "

Ahmed: " Aha. "

I texted Fay. " Come to KU al7een:) ASAP. "

I waited for 5 minutes, she didn't reply. I called her!

Fay * in a sleepy voice * : " Haa. "

Me: " Yala goumay! "

Fay: " Laish? "

Me: " Eljam3a, nesaitay? "

Fay: " Ansa sheno? "

Me: " Ee ta2akharna, yala gomay badlay be3dain e3a9b 3alaina elprofessor. "

Fay: " Entay 7mara wala 7mara? Ma 3endina dawam elyoum. "

Me: " Ee, ok al7en adizlich eyah BBM. "

Fay: " Ha? "

Me: " Lat7inen al7en adizlich eyah BBM. "

Fay: " Aah fahamt, ok. "

Me: " Bye. "

Fay: " Min 9ejich Lulu? Ma a9adeg 3ela alah anam etyen etga3deny? "

Me: " Walah Fayo uboy makheth elsayeg shasawe ana? "

Fay: " A6areshlich my driver male khelg Lulu wallah. "

Me: " Ok khaleeh eyeli CBA now! "

Fay: " Inzain. "

Me: " I LOVE YOU! Jed you're a life saver. "

Fay: " Eklay khara ou etha dagaitay 3alay mara thanya yawailech, hatha ra8am Ajad 55****** "

Me: " LOL mu kafu wallah:p saved. "

I arrived to KU at 10 am.

I texted Wahab " Where are you? "

Wahab: " Omw to Starbucks, you? "

" Ka 20 mins ou ayey. " I replied

I waited for Fay's driver 3ala ma ysharef 7athreta and went to starbucks, my heart started beating.

Ajad: " Do you want me to wait for you? "

Me: " Yes Ajad. "

Ajad: " Okay, me go Fanar. "

Me: " Okay. "

I went inside starbucks, Wahab kan belzawya. Awal ma shafny he stood up!

Me: " Ilsalam 3alaikom. "

Wahab: " Wa3alaikom elsalam. "

I sat down without looking at him.

Wahab: " I ordered you a coffee. "

Me: " Thank you. "

Wahab: " Hot chocolate with extra cream and caramel, the way you like it. "

Well, thats too cute. He remembers my order from Starbucks!

Me: " Eh thanks. "

Wahab: " So? "

Me: " So? "

Wahab: " You wanted to see me. "

Me: " Eeh. "

Wahab: " Sheno eeh? Shfeech? "

Me: " I read your message. "

Wahab: " And...? "

Me: " I.. "

Wahab: " You..? "

I sighed " I miss you. "

Wahab: " I miss you more Lulu. "

I stared at him, thats it?

Me: " I want to discuss everything with you. "

Wahab: " Discuss what? "

Me: " Discuss ' us ' . "

Wahab: " What about us? "

Aha bedaina nestahbel Wahab.

Me: " Madry. "

Wahab: " Sheno taben et3arfen? "

Me: " Everything. "

Wahab: " I'm still madly deeply in love with you, and I'm ready to do anything just to have you by my side! I was a kid two years ago, I didn't know how to deal with that situation, I screwed up! But now, I grew up. Mara7 e9er baina shay 7aram, ye3ni ra7 adish men elbab ou ra7 akh6ebech men ahlech, I mean it! Etha taben walah akh6ebich bachir walah. "

Me: " Hmm, ou derasty? "

Wahab: " Mara7 akhalech etwagfen derastech, badris weyach ana. Nakheth classes weya ba3ath ou netkharaj weya ba3ath! "

Me: " And the kids? "

Wahab: " 3ady we can wait. Kelha 3 years! "

Me: " Madry Wahab. "

Wahab: " Aw etha taben akh6ebech al7een ou namlech ou kelshay bes insawy el3ers after we graduate! "

Me: " Hmm, a7sen. "

Wahab: " Fakray 3adel Lulu, ana mabe agh9ebich wela athgha6 3alaich wela shay. Bes abech et3arfen mara7 telgain wela wa7ed bel3alam e7ebich methel ma ana a7ebich! "

I smiled.

Me: " I'll talk to my mother. "

Wahab: " Okay. "

Me: " Yalah I have to go now. "

Wahab: " Okay, deray balech. "

Me: " You too. "

I went back home and I saw my mother sitting alone.

Me: " Ilsalam. "

My mother: " Ahlain. "

I sat next to her.

My mother: " Shfeech Lulu? "

Me: " Mafeny shay. "

My mother: " 3alay hal suwalif? Benty wa3arfech, golay yuma shfeech? "

Me: " Bes ma tiz3elen 3alay wila shay? "

My mother's face turned red " Shemsawya? "

Me: " Mu msawya shay. "

My mother: " 3ayel shfeech? "

Me: " Sim3eny lai elakher ou latga63eny please, be3dain 7ukmay. "

My mother: " Okay shfeech khara3teny! "

I told her everything. I was surprised, she wasn't pissed or mad!

My mother: " Walah ya Lulu ma adry shagolech. "

A tear fell from my eye " Mu m3a9ba? "

My mother: " La walah kelish ma 3a9abt, bel3aks 3ejabteny la2anich yaitay ou 9ara7teny! 7abebty Lulu, men kalamech elwalad shakla shareech. "

Me: " Eeh? "

My mother: " Bes madry wallah, ana abe ashoufa? "

Me: " Ee akeed! Shoufeh. "

My mother: " Lulu, ana elshay elwa7ed ele bekhaleny asa3dich uhwa eny 3esht ele 3eshteh. "

Me: " What do you mean? "

My mother: " Your father fought very hard to get me. "

Me: " Shloun? "

My mother smiled " Uhwa kan e7ebny, ou ana akbar mena eb 2 years. Fa ahala ma kanaw ratheen! "

Me: " Eeh. "

My mother: " Ee fa yeddich alah yer7ema ma kan rathy ou uboch 7awal feeh lain retha. "

Me: " Itshawgoon! "

My mother: " Bes ziman awal ghair. "

Me: " 9a7. "

My mother: " Arrange me a meeting with Wahab, I'd like to meet him ou bashouf sheno nou3a."

:D

21 comments:

  1. thanks for posting can't wait for the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allllaaaayyyy 7dddaaaaaa aannaaasssaaa allppaaaaarrrrttt waaaiiitttttttiiinnnnggg chapter 43 <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the BEST chapter you've posted in a long time!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmm a7s fe ashya2 wajd man3rfha -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nexxt choater plzzz 43 3la naaaaaarrrr I wanna see what will happen between wahab and lulu's mother

    ReplyDelete
  6. *CUTE* LOVE U:* admnnt ur story <3 next chapter pls ASAP! !
    3ndy so2al lmn t5l9 al story will u post another one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best chapter in the history of chapters!!!!!<3<3 marry her wahab, marry her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this chapter_ waiting the next chapter _ keep going_ w Etha Ma3lech 2mrr kl yom new part

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allaayy!! 7ada fan !! Ketby asra3!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaah<3 amazing:* please post chapter 43 today:* please 3ashan your readers post today:*PLEASEEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. please chapter 43 waiting..,Obsessed with the story yesteraay bedat agra O al7een cant stop reading!!!! please hurry..,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this based on a true story?

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should check out 3DPrint Kuwait, We are more than just a business, we are everything that you love. We believe in making memories. Memories through personalised gifts and custom printed t-shirts. Days pass by, years keep changing but what does’t change is memories. 


    ReplyDelete
  14. Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: indiabulls247@gmail.com
    Whats App no +447404535688

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: indiabulls247@gmail.com
    Whats App +447404535688
    Mr. Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete