Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chapter 36

I woke up the next day, I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was yellow, my eyes were red, my hair was in a complete mess!

I laughed, I looked pretty funny. Then I started remembering what happened yesterday.

What's the point of crying? Eli 9ar 9ar, my tears won't do anything! I have to start thinking of something else, something that might help me to get my mobile back. Deep down inside, I know that it will never happen, I will never get my mobile back. Bes ok lemma meta? I know ena Ahmed ekalem.

Asta'3reb men ely egoulon el9bay shayel 3aiba, ye3ni boys have reputation too. Leman erou7 yakh6eb bnaya for sure berou7on yes2ilon 3ana beldewaneyat ou eb kel mukan, if he was a player begolon 7ag elahal ena uhwa 9bay mu zain ou yel3ab ou be3dain ra7 yougaf ne9eba.

Well, nobody understands me. Thats what I kept telling myself!

The rest of the day passed normally, thank god I found my iPod touch inside the drawer.

I signed in to Twitter, I didn't want to tweet anything. I don't want Ahmed to find out about my iPod.

I didn't want to send anything to Wahab, maly wayh akalma.. Even though I didn't do anything wrong to him!

I sent a direct message to Fay.

" Hey. Ahmed cought me with Wahab yesterday, I'll tell you everything leman adawim, he took my mobile also. "

I turned off the Wi-Fi, I don't want anyone at this moment.

I just wanted to listen to music, I don't want to think about anything, or anyone!

That awesome moment when you turn on your headphones and turn off the whole world.

7a6ait my iPod on shuffle!

Ana ou galbe ne3teref, this song reminds me of Wahab.

I wasn't in the mood for songs like this one, I wanted something that fits my mood!

But I listened to it, a tear fell from my eyes!

Come on Lulu, whats the point of crying?

I changed the song immediately.

Adele- Someone like you.

Blue- Guilty.

3abdelmajeed 3abdala- Hathak awel.

Rashid AlMajed- El7al el9a3eb.

Ahh!














I didn't go to school on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday!

I told my mother that I was sick, she believed it lana my face was yellow and pale!

She kept on telling me '  Awadech el6abeb? ' ou ana agoulaha la2 mafene shay, hatha 6abe3y i9er feni kelmara bes entaw ma et7ison!

Our maid knocked my door.

Lata: " Lulu. "

Me: " Hmm. "

Lata: " Your friend wants to talk to you on the phone. "

Me: " I don't want to talk to anyone, Lata please go! "

Lata: " No, Lulu she says its very important! "

Me: " Lata, please! "

Lata: " Its Jenna! "

Besmillah.

Me: " Okay, fe a7ad ta7at Lata? "

Lata: " Just Ahmed. "

Shit, shasawe?

Well, I'll act normal. Chena wela shay 9ayer!

I went downstairs, Ahmed was watching tv a9lan he didn't bother to look at me!

I picked up the phone in a shaky voice " Alo? "

Jenna: " Hey Lulu. "

" Hala. "  I replied

Ahmed turned around and gave me the most SHITTIEST stare ever!

Jenna: " I miss you! "

Me: " Wana ba3ed. "

Jenna: " Lulu, I know everything. Wahab told me! "

I didn't say a word.

Jenna: " Lulu? "

Me: " Hmm. "

Jenna: " 7abebty ma3alaih. "

I sighed.

Jenna: " Wait shway. "

Me: " Okay. "







Wahab: " Alo? "

My eyes poped out, WAHAB?! My face became red, I didn't know what to do.

Me: " Alo. "

Wahab: " I'm sorry Lulu. "

Me: " I can't talk now, yala bye akalmech be3dain! "

Wahab: " Lulu, please.. Just listen toe! "

Me: " Ma agder, yala bye! "

And I hung up the phone.

Ahmed: " Ana shgayelech? "

Me: " Sheno? "

Ahmed: " Mo gayelich ana maku telephone? Ma tism3en elkalam entay? 7mara mako mokh? "

Ouch.

Me: " I didn't call anyone, ehya ele dagat! "

Ahmed: " Ee ou eb kaif mino etriden? "

Me: " Ya3ni lazim Arid Ahmed, ma3endy la mobile wela shay aked be7aton ou bedigon 3ela elbait! Istaghfarallah. "

Ahmed: " Entay! Hal slob elkhara hatha mat7acheny feeh fahma? Mu kafi 7a6aitay rasna bel arth? Ha? Agoulech shay.. Entay 3ar 3ala el3ayla, walah 3aib etkonen bentna WALLAH 3aib! "

I stared at him, sh'hal 7achy?

Ahmed: " Ou ma awa9ech rou7ay ebchay yallah! " He went outside.

My heart started aching me, mu 3ala Wahab; 3ala 7achy Ahmed!

Ana 3ar 3ala el3ayla?

I went to my room, I didn't cry. I was staring at myself in the mirror!

7a6ait ras ahaly bel arth.

I'm a shame to my family!

I need to talk to someone

..Someone who understands me, appreciates me! Knows how to make me laugh!

Someone like Ziyad:')

But I've lost him, I've lost everything & everyone.

I took my iPod, turned on the Wi-Fi, Logged in to Twitter

I searched Ziyad's username.

@Ziyad_AlFlani is not following you.

I pressed the follow button:

You've been blocked to follow this user

I don't blame him.

I deserve this!

I turned off the Wi-Fi, and I started listining to music again.

Someone knocked my door.

Me: " Lata,  ma aby '3ada and I don't want to talk to anyone on the phone! "

Ahmed: " Ba6lay elbab ana mu Lata. "

Shyabi hatha?

Me: " Na3am? "

Ahmed: " T7achay 3adil! "

Me: " Shtabene agouleh Ahmed? Agoul ha ye3ni? "

Ahmed: " Sim3eny zain ou la tkathren bel 7achy, telephone meni menak maku weli ideg 3alaich khal Lata itgoulah enich nayma ou mobilech tensaina ou 6al3a men elbait gayelich ana maku! Ana ele bawadich elmadrisa ou ana eli bayebich, maku rou7a tadrisen weya rab3ech belweekend eb teg3iden belbait ou etha kelish kelish 7adich bait yeddety ou mara7 te6li3in mena, 7atan bait Mesk ma Mesk maku! Fahma? "

This is torture.

Ahmed: " FAHMA? "

I nodded.

Ahmed saw the iPod on my bed!

Ahmed: " La walah? Testahbelain 3ala afay entay? "

Me: " Sheno? "

Ahmed went inside the room ou khatha my iPod!

I cried " SHENO BA3AD? ITS JUST AN IPOD BAG3AD ASMA3 AGHANY MAGDAR ADEG MENA OU MAGDAR ASOLEF WHATSAPP WALA SHAY!! KAIFI MY IPOD KHALA9 LAWA3T CHABDY TARA! BETROU7 ETGOUL 7AG OMY GOLAHA BEL6AGAG I DON'T CARE ANYMORE WELA HAL MATHALA ELE BA3ESH FEHA MA3AK! "

Ahmed: " EKLAAAY KHARRAAAACH OU LSANICH HATHA MAY6OOL 3AALAAY LA OU 8ASAMAN BELAH AGE9LECH EYAAH! Khalech gad kalamech Lulu, ana al7en raye7 gayel 7ag omi w uboy! "

My father: " Itgouli sheno? Shfeekom? "

I looked at my father.

My father: " SHFEKOM TA7ACHAW? "

Ahmed: " Maku, el7mara mu rathya takel shouf wayeha a9far! "

My father: " Mu rathya takel ou kel hal 9rakh? "

Ahmed: " Ee shouf wayeha a9far, ehya men kether ma ehya maretha bes ga3da wet9arekh! "

My father: " La yuba Lulu 7abebty lazim taklen 3ashan et9eren a7sen! "

Me: " Inshallah. "

My father: " 3afya 3ala bnayte. " And he left the room!

Ahmed: " 7emday rabech ma geltla, ou elmara elyaya gabel la etge6en elkalam thamneeh! " He threw the iPod on the bed and closed the door!

I still love him, he's the best. Jed jed mara7 alga nefs Ahmed!

17 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to the story ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oml<33

    the best thing about this story.. is that it's realistic and could happen to any one of us<3

    keep up the good work & good luck<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great great work mashalla !!
    Keep it up

    http://belladelboulevard.blogspot.com

    -bella xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. :(... 7asafa its a true a story chan we made up some fancy happy ending :$ inshallah wahab yroo7 yklm a7med so he can explain to him ina he's serious guy:( inshallah y6la3 rayal wsaweeha:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Itttss a reeaalllyyy niiiiccceee stttooorrryy bss a7mmdd yaa liitt ysaam7 luluu 3shaan klshy y9er a7sssnn <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was a very short post we all are waiting for next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this story, cant wait for the rest!!!

    http://clean-after-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. too short !
    comn write the next chapter faster!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep it up nd waiting 4 the next chapt :**

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very short post,Waiting_Next time tell Mta bt76en Next chapter cuz we're waiting(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this story, cant wait for the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great story
    keep up the good job
    bs b3'et as2alk km chapter al story ???

    ReplyDelete
  13. alstory naaaaaar <3 love it pls nzlay al.next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can use free SMS tracker. to spy on your cheating husband's text messages without needing access to his cell phone.

    ReplyDelete