Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chapter 40

I looked at Fay " Sima3tay eli ana sima3ta? "

Fay was shocked too. " Eeh sima3t! "

Me: " I want to leave the classroom. "

Fay: " Laish Lulu? "

Me: " Testahbelain ya3ni? "

Fay: " Ok Lulu wentay shaku feeh? Matwagfen mustaqbelich 3ashana. "

Me: " Fay, mabi wala shay ethakerni feeh. "

Fay: " Its your future, Lulu. "

Dr. Khaled: " The girls in the back, this is your last warning. "

Fay: " Sorry, Dr. Khaled. "

The Dr. started explaining everything; grades, exams, presentations. I wasn't paying attention at all, my mind was on a trip. This is a nightmare!

Dr. Khaled: " Thank you guys for listening, and you may go. "

We went outside, thank god ma3endy class 3ugib hatha. I called the driver and told him to pick me up, he arrived in 15 minutes. I dropped Fay and went back home.

I entered the house " Ilsalam 3alaikom. "

My father: " Wa3alaikom elsalam. "

Ahmed: " Ha shlon eljam3a? "

Bismelah.

Me: " Zaina. "

My father: " Meta your classes? "

Me: " A7ad ou arbe3a. "

Ahmed: " Eeh zain. "

I went to my room, I laid on my bed. I started thinking about today, this can't be happening jed!
Ma a9adg 3ala alah ansa eli 9arle, 3ugob two years erid e9er mara thanya?

I slept and woke up around 3:30 am.

SHIT SHIT SHIT! Cham sa3a nemt?

I tweeted " Just woke up:) "

Minutes later, I recieved pings.

Me: " Way3a Ziyad:) "

Ziyad: " Hahaha, shemga3dech? "

Me: " Testahbel? Ma chenek tewa gari my tweet. "

Ziyad: " Gari wela saikal. BYE! "

Me: " :) "

Ziyad: " LOL!:p the7kay ya om dam theqel "

Me: " Chab Ziyad! "

Ziyad: " La jed walah, laish ga3da hel 7azza? "

Me: " Nemt el3a9er wayed, ou tawne ag3ed. "

Ziyad: " Aha. "

Me: " Winta laish mu nayem? "

Ziyad: " Afaker. "

Me: " Aha! "

Ziyad: " Lulu? "

Me: " Hala. "

Ziyad: " Shfeech? "

Me: " Enta tedry shfeny belthab6. "

Ziyad: " La tgolele 3ashan hal khara! "

Me: " .. "

Ziyad: " Lulu men 9ejich etwagfen mustaqbelich 3ashan Wahab 9ar eb your class? Sheno ye3ni khaleh ewali mustaqbelich aham mena eb wayed, ou be3dain uhwa weyach bas eb 1 class ou mara wa7da bel sbo3 bess fa 6af! "

Me: " Hmm, madry wallah. "

Ziyad: " Fakray feha 3adel, ana ou Fayo weyach ba3ed! "

Me: " A7ebkom:* "

Ziyad: " I7na ba3ed. "

This week passed by so slow, ashwa Wahab ma kan weyay eb my other class.

So today's Sunday, it means I'm going to see Wahab. God! I'm not ready at all. I wore my ripped denim skinny jeans with a black top. I picked up Fay and went to the University!

The Dr. Called our names, ou ga3adna nisma3.

This class is so boring!

Dr. Khaled " Thank you guys for attending, you can go. "

Me: " Il7emdelah, emshay asra3! "

We went straight to the car, I dropped Fay and went back home.

" Iff wain my note? " I asked myself.

I called Fay.

Me: " ALOO! "

Fay: " Haa. "

Me: " Fay elnote mali 3indech? "

Fay: " La2. "

Me: " 3ayal wain erou7! "

Fay: " Madre! Dawreh 3adel "

Me: " Maku dawart! "

Fay: " Yemken naseta beljam3a! "

Me: " La shaku matwaqa3! "

Fay: " 3ayal wain erou7? "

Me: " Madre, badawir 3adel yala bye. "

Fay: " Bye. "

I started looking for my note everywhere. I recieved a mention on twitter.

@Confessions_kw: Dear @Lulu_AlFlani: Someone says, Please check your ask.fm

I checked my ask.fm

Hey Lulu, shlonech shakhbarich? Tera your note 3endy. You forgot it! 66******* msg me.

...

30 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mara g9er 7ta ma mdany ad5l bl zone 7g el gera2a w la mdany at7ms w ansjm wla shy ! Please nzly chapter 41 today 3shan hatha g9er :D thankyou !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job lulu !! Keep up the good work ur simply amazing :').

    Heey guys I'm a saudi writer & I would really appreciate it if you beautiful people checked out my blog :
    unexpectedly planned
    ---------------------
    http://unexpectedlyplanned.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attt5yyyyl wahab ! Nbbbyy 41 :''')

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing mashalla please post as fast as u can :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog http://thememories-of-us.blogspot.com/ please check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. more events plz (:_ want long chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE YOUR STORY ❤
    Check out mine
    Surprisinglove.blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think its wahab pls chapter 41 ASAP bs pls longer chapters, ,.LOVE U AND UR STORY ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mraaa y7amss this chapter ,, pleaase ch.41 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your story mshallah! You should cheek mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i just read ur story and its amaaaaazing <3<3<3 plz post asaap
    and please check out my blog: http://crazyfairytales-3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im loving your blog and i love your characters.
    Please im a new writer check out my blog;*
    http://the-girl-with-the-wild-imagination.blogspot.com/
    Thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yaaalllaaaaa maarraa 6awwwaallttttiiiii!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this even though it isn't true but we want more events plsss itha ma3alaichh amr:*:* thankyouu xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please check out my love story and poetry www.madamelolitta.wordplay.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. starting new!! check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You should check out 3DPrint Kuwait, We are more than just a business, we are everything that you love. We believe in making memories. Memories through personalised gifts and custom printed t-shirts. Days pass by, years keep changing but what does’t change is memories. 


    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the best way to share your emotions here...!

    Busy Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: indiabulls247@gmail.com
    Whats App no +447404535688

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: indiabulls247@gmail.com
    Whats App +447404535688
    Mr. Osman Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete


  23. Dear Customers,

    We invite you all to participate in our new business and project funding program, We are currently funding for Business start-up Business developments, Business acquisition Business expansion, Project funding and Working capital etc.

    This Funding program allows a client to enjoy 3% low interest rate and payback period of 1 to 15 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to a Million Dollars, Euros, Pounds or more depending on the nature of business we are currently funding for and we satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed

    Application Available
    Apply via E-mail: challotloan@gmail.com
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete
  24. ALL LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE

    Commercial Loans
    Personal Loans
    Business Loans
    Investments Loans
    Development Loans
    Acquisition Loans
    Construction loans
    Business Loans And many More:
    Call or add us on what's app +91-9818603391
    Contact Us At : clemalphafinance@gmail.com
    Mr.Clem Alpha

    ReplyDelete