Friday, March 16, 2012

Chapter 9

So elweekend khala9. I went to school o they didn't stop saying " metghayra " bes la3at chabdi, a7es I want to scream..

I miss wahab..

I miss our stupid long conversations. His stupid jokes, our fights!

I miss the feeling lama Wahab checks on me kel sa3a!

I miss his goodmorning-goodnight messages..

I miss his face..

I MISS EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT HIM!

Ma gam ekalemny 3adil, 7atan bel group he ignores me wayed.. It's killing me walah!

I know lama I rejected him degarta, bes kan 3indy 3ethry!

So I was talking to Dhary on MSN..

Dhary: " Shga3da tsawen babe? "

Me: " 3afwan bas babe?:) ga3da "

Dhary: " La 7elfay? 3ayal ana wagef "

Me: " Good for you. "

Dhary: " A7ebich Lulweti;* "

Me: " Aha "

Dhary: " Fedait elthegel walah "

Me: " Hmm "

Dhary: " You3an, sheno akel? "

Me: " Madry kaifik "

Dhary: " Ta3ashaitay? "

Me: " Now ba6arish elsayeg eyebli "

Dhary: " Min wain? "

Me: " McDonald's "

Dhary: " Sheno 6alabtay? "

Me: " McChicken "

Dhary: " Alah ba6leb nafsich, bel3afya "

Me: " Alah iy3afek, haha good for you :) "

And I signed out, wayed lazga!

I decided to leave the group, elwath3 9ar over awkward!

Jenna shaka ena fe shay baine o bain Wahab, la'ana 7ail taghayar 3alay bel group, awal lama agoul ayshay seda e3ali8, now he's ignoring me!

Our maid "Lisa" knocked my door..

Lisa: " Lulu "

Me: " Hmm? "

Lisa: " Ahmed wants you downstairs "

Me: " Why? "

Lisa: " I don't know. "

Me: " Okay "

I went down stairs and sat with Ahmed.

Ahmed: " Ha Lulu shlonech? "

Me: " Zaina o enta? "

Ahmed: " Zain, shloun Khaled weyach? "

Me: " Madri 3ana min ziman "

Ahmed: " Lulu hand me your mobile, i9er ashouf your contacts? "

Me: " Ahmed etshek feny? "

Ahmed: " Lulu mu 3an ashek fech, bas abe araye7 galbi. "

I handed Ahmed my mobile, 3yone ghoregat.

Ahmed: " Lulu la tabchen! "

" Shloun ma tabene abchy? Khaled ga3id ekhalek takhsir theqatek feni, o bes ga3id o e2alif 7achy 3any! " I replied while crying

Ahmed hugged me so tight while saying " Lo sheno ma7ad ekhalene akhsir theqati fech, I love you Lulu, o kent aby ashouf your contacts bas 3ashan araye7 themeri "

" Ok " I said

Il7emdelah ena I left the group today o I deleted Wahab!

He smiled " I love you Lulu "

I replied while choking " Love you too

Ahmed: " Yala la tabchen 3ashany, wainha Fayo elkheba laish ma tyelich? Rifeja 3al6al?

I laughed " Madri wainha, ba3dain agolaha tyey "

Ahmed: " Yala 3afya 3alsha6ra ro7ay take a shower o namay "

I smiled " Inshalah. "

I tweeted " I miss you. "

After 3 minutes Wahab retweeted my tweet and he tweeted " You miss me, but you're not doing anything about it :) "

Khaled tweeted " 7ilu jawkum yal9aidat "

Shyabi hal malgouf? Ughh.

I took a shower, I started remembering all the good things.

There voices inside my head are telling me " 7ayate ma togaf 3ala 9bay, o wala ra7 togaf inshalah, I have my family.. My friends, what else matters? Ya3ne ma 9ar baina shay 3ashan chethi at3alag feeh. "

Ba3dain I remember ena ele 9ar kela meni ana, I'm the one who rejected him.

A7es ena fe something missing.. He's the missing puzzle peace!

I need Wahab.. I need to talk to him!

I wish I could!

I want to see him, I started remembering when we sat on the balcony..

I cried!

After an hour, khala9t sibo7.. I wore my pj's!

Checked my mobile wela aku direct message.

Wahab: " Lulu we NEED to talk:) "

Me: " What's wrong? "

Wahab: " Add me NOW!:) pin:******** "

My heart started beating so fast!

I added him.

" Hey " I said.

Wahab: " Hi, sim3ay kalami lai elakher Lulu o la t3al8en ela lama akhale9 "

Me: " Okay Wahab shfeek? Ga3id etkhare3ny! "

Wahab: " I respected you lemma geltay you don't want to lose the8at ahalech o entay mu no3ich etkalmen o chethi, o entay gelteli ena ana your brother 9a7? 5ala9 bedam ana your brother ana agolech ena ele ga3da etsawena '3ala6! Al7en you reject me 3ashan hatha? You reject me 3ashan hal yahel Lulu? Ma tadren shkether you broke my heart! Walah el3athem elkalam yani nafs elsim lama darait! Lulu I LOVE YOU, entay etsawen bele e7ibonech chethe? Laish? 7aram 3alaich! Walah el3athem 7aram 3alaich, Lulu o 8asaman bela kelyom belail I can't stop crying! I NEED YOU.. La tgolen mu rayal, tara elreyayil 3endhom a7ases o yabchon:") o YOU made ME cry! Walah 7aram.. 7asafa bas, en9edamt feech! Yalah mu itgolen ana ekhouch? Khala9, la tkalmena o hedeeh Lulu 3ala shani, etha kan ley shan 3endich. "

Ouch!

Walah el3athem chena 6ragat 3ala wayhe, I froze in my place!

MINU HATHA????!!!!!

I don't think ena Khaled.. It's not Khaled!

Wahab knows everything!

I can't type, tears started falling from my eyes!

1 comment: