Thursday, March 8, 2012

Chapter 5

I woke up the next day, hoping that Khaled is gone..

I switched on my phone..

He called 6 times, and texted me 4 text messages!

" Lulu answer me "

" Lulu la ta7geren, I need to talk to you! "

" LULU WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY FUCKING CALL? "

" So you switched off your mobile ha? Mashy.. Walah mashy "

This is a nightmare, I can't take it any more!

I want to go home, maby ashoufa..

I'm not scared, bes mali khelga!

Ga3adt Fay!

" Wake up Fayo, khal na7der now.. Maly khelg arou7 bara oo ashoufa " I said.

Fay: " Yel3an khayrich intay shino 7ana? Since we got here wala mara estamta3t eb nomty! "

Me: " Ya entay ya om el estimta3, wake up oo kamlay nomtich bel sayara aw lama enrid elbait "
She sighed " Iff iff, okay! "

We packed our things, rekabna elsayara..

Fay: " Meshtahya coffee min starbucks, I'm in such a bad mood thanks to you! "

I laughed " Afa laish shemsawetlich? "

Fay: " Kent ga3da a7lem 7elm 7ilu "

Me: " Sheno kan 7elmech? " ... " Raj go to starbucks ra7al "

Raj: " Okay mama "

Fay: " Madre, I was in love.. Ya3ne kent akalem bel 7elm "

Me: " Mmm, with who? "

Fay: " Madre bes his face is so familiar "

Me: " Aha "

Fay: " Lo egoulech Wahab ena he likes/loves you shitsawen? "

Me: " Ana khayfa min hal shay jed, I don't want to reject him.. O I don't want to be with him too! "

Fay: " Laish you don't want to be with him? Etha ohwa khoush wa7ed o he's planning to marry you laish ma tkalmena? "

Me: " Can we do this later? Maly khelg atnaqash, oo ba3dain lail7en ma 9ar shay ya3ni "

We went to starbucks drive thru, we took our drinks o ga6ait Fay bait'hom o radait elbait.

Awal ma dashait elbait re7t salamt 3ala my parents o 3ala Ahmed..

Ahmed: " Lulu ta3alay weyay shway bakalmech "

My father: " What's wrong? "

Ahmed: " La mafe shay yuba, bas abeha etsaweli shay eb my laptop "

I know that look, something bas is going to happen.. I can feel it!

We went to his room..

Ahmed: " Lulu entay tadren ana wayed a7ebich 9a7? "

Me: " 9a7 "

Ahmed: " Abech itgoleli kelshay bidon chethb! "

A7es ena fire eb te6la3 men his eyes..

Ahmed my brother 7ada COLD.. 7ata lama e3a9eb, e7eb yetfham gabel la isawy ay shay!

Ma egoum o i9arekh o e6eg methel elbajy..

He trusts me 7ail.. 3enda ina ana 'angel'

He knows ena lo sheno ana ma achatheb 3alayh.

I LOVE HIM!

Me: " Ahmed you know me, lo sheno ma achatheb 3alaik "

Ahmed: " Shsalfetich weya Khaled wild 3amete Sara? "

I sighed " Shgayelek? "

Ahmed: " Aby asma3 menich elsalfa awal "

" Okay.. Last weekend lama kena ray7en elshalaih wegaf 3alaina eljet o wa7ed men 3yal Al-****** sa3adna ana o Fay, o wa9alna lain elshalaih wela ye6la3 ukho Jenna my friend o ana tawne adre.. So Jenna gamat itgolena ta3alaw shalaihna o ana o Fay kena enrou7, Khaled 3abala ena ana fe shay baine o bain Jenna's brother o ga3ed ehadidny ra7 agol 7ag ekhoch o madri shenu, geltla saw ele tabe etsaweh.. Ana wathqa ene mo msawya shay! " I said.

Ahmed: " Aah.. Khaled emfahemny salfa ghair chethy, ana a3alma:) "

Me: " La Ahmed please la tsawy shay, khala kaifa ohwa yahel! Ma 9ar shay.. Please Ahmed "

Ahmed: " Mane emsawela shay, bes bakalma "

Me: " Okay "

I went to my room..

I texted Khaled " Tawne aktishif enek yahel lai hal daraja. "

After one minute he replied " Lulu please, aby adig 3alaich! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU... I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU! "

" Call " I replied.

I was nervous..

When I get nervous ma3aref at7acha 3adil, I don't know why!

* Khaled is Calling *

I took a deap breath, counted to 10 and I picked up the phone..

Me: " Alo? "

Khaled: " I'm sorry "

Me: " La walah Khaled? Sorry? 9ij? 3ugob shinu? "

Khaled: " Lulu kent em3a9eb! "

Me: " Shouf 3ad Khaled.. Em3a9eb wela mu m3a9eb hathe mu meshkelti! Malek 7ag trou7 etkalem Ahmed o itgola ena fe shay baine o bain Wahab! Minu enta 3ashan itgol chethy? Tara kelish mu 7elu enek et6ale3 3an your cousin 7achy! Et7eb etzaleq wayerat Khaled? Jad jad 6e7t men 3aini.. "

He interrupted me " LULU!!!! "

Ana sekat..

Khaled: " A7ebich "

1 comment: