Friday, March 23, 2012

Chapter 14

i woke up the next day, went to school as usual. when i came back jenna texted me that she's throwing a dj party next week, geltlaha i'll try my best to come. i told wahab about the party. wahab: so betyen? me: madri. wahab: ta3alay! me: oo laish enta 3abalek enek betshofny? wahab: eeh. laish la! me: inshala matshofny eb hdom 7afla! wahab: i already saw you ib hdom ba7ar o its the same ta8reban. umm, 9a7. bas haman party a7es '3air! the party is on thursday! i told wahab ena mu aked arou7. i decided to go to the avenues to find me a dress, i texted wahab geltla ena barou7 avenues 3ashan maysaweli salfa nefa hathek elmara. wahab: tc 7abebe;* awal ma to9len golele! weya minu ray7a? me: inshalah i will;* bro7y. wahab: chan gelteli ayey weyach:(? me: ta3aaaal! 9ayra ma acha3ma 3ala hal suwalif, ana men nefsi a7es eni aby! bes haman 3aib! wahab: 9ij walah? ayye o asaweha walah! me: you're crazy! etha shafona elnas wiya ba3ath shbegolon? wahab: 3ady 5o ana 6ale3 with my future wife, mu a7ad '3areb! aww!!! me: i love you! wahab: i adore you!! entay shemsawya feny? me: hmm shemsawya? x_x wahab: ela golay sheno mo msawya! emyanenatny!! walah a7ebich ya bent elnas a7ebich! " ana akthar " i replied wahab: so, 6alabtich? me: shino? wahab: awal golay 3a6aitek! me: ya3ne ana ma adri ent sheno tabe, fa 3ala 7asab! wahab: lulu aby asma3 9otich:( me: wahab, how many times do i have to discuss this with you? i told you la! wahab: adre lulu, bas lai meta ya3ne? me: madry! please wahab la tnarfizny! wahab: alah!! al7en etha 9irt basma3 9otich anarfiz? me: ma abi calls o hal kharabe6! wahab: ay kharabe6? intay 7a6a eb balich ena i'm playing 9a7? me: wahab shaku! la tgawelni kalam ma gelta! wahab: bes hatha ele fahamta men kalamech! me: la tfaser kelshay 3ala kaifik, i never said that you're a player!! wahab: ee bes ele yesma3 ele ga3da itgolena befaker chethe! me: khala9 wahab ent el7achy weyak thaye3! saker elsalfa! wahab: ok :D we ended the conversation that way. i bought a glitter dress, o elchem 9ob elsholders mertefe3! it was a black dress. i went back home told fay about our first fight. fay: waaaayh! ma shftay shay btet'hawishon akther men chethe, khaleeh o bekalmech! me: ya3ne elwath3 kela hoshat be9er? fay: eeh! yal maynona a7la! me: a7la b3ainech! and ae continued talking about random stuff. i waited for wahab to text me.. but he didn't! 7alaft ina i won't text him. days passed, he didn't text me at all. it kinda hirts, lana what happened was over a stupid fight! i miss him, mzaje t3akar! ya3ne he can live without me! maybe i should break up with him? lana lo he cares chan kalamny! mu 3 days mayadre 3ani!! i decided to go to jenna's party 3nad 3alaih, i don't know why but i felt like going. i wore the dress that i bought, with black high heels. sawait sha3re slick pony-tail. applied some makeup and a red lipstick! i went to the party without telling him! when i got there kelmen gal 3an shakly eshaweg. i was flattered in my imagination kela 3ala baly now wahab beydish belghala6 o beshofny. i told the girls ena nabi n9awer 3ashan aby a7e6 dp! wahab saw the dp and he commented immediately : at the party? me: shrayek? wahab: 7achene 3adel.. o ba3dain laish ma gelteli? me: adish agolek ana ray7a elparty faj'a oo enta mu mmalemny 9arlek three days yemken? wahab: lulu, come upstairs:)

3 comments:

  1. lulu!!!!' ri7tay feeha il salfa feha come upstairs :p
    I'm loving the story so far keep on goin girl:*
    post soooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha @smile's comment,
    i feel the rush, i wanna know what'll happennnnnn!!

    ReplyDelete