Saturday, March 17, 2012

Chapter 10

I was really shocked. Shelsalfa? O laish ga3id igouli chethy?

I replied " Wahab fahemny shelsalfa? Shfeek? "

Wahab: " Lulu la teg3iden testa3b6ain please, wtha7at elsalfa! I finally knew the reason why you rejected me, its not about your family, o please la trag3en. "

Me: " Wahab, please mu ga3da afham walah.. Enta same3 3ani shay? Aw a7ad gayelek shay? "

Wahab: " Ilyoum Dhari was talking to us bel group o he told us ena now ra7 ya6leb McDonald's ga3ad igoul ana o 7abebty Lulu 6alben nafs elshay, a7ebha walah o ga3ad ekharbe6 bel7achy. O entay 7esbalech ana ma adri? Min elgifts ele eyeblich eyahom o e7achech eb muwathe3 bel shalaih, Lulu.. Please khala9 stop lying! "

What the fuck!!

Hal yahel ye6la3 mena chethe?

" Dhary shaku bel mawthou3? A9lan ma baine o baina shay, o ohwa 3endi MSN bas chethe o elyom he asked me sheno eb tet3ashain o geltla ba6leb min McDonald's o he asked me sheno eb ta6leben o radait 3alaih o 3igub gal bya6leb nafsi o yeg3ad igole a7ebich o ana em6ansheta, la yeg3ad e2alif 7achy. Maly 3elaqa feeh kelish, o the reason I rejected you 9ij 3ashan my family mu 3ashan hal yahel, Wahab tara ana mu chethe, hatha mu nethami! " I said.

Wahab: " 3ayal laish ga3ed egoul chethe? "

Me: " Wana shdarani 3ana! "

Wahab: " I'm so sorry Lulu, elmafrouth ayey at2akad menich gabel la a7kum 3alaich.. I'm really sorry I hope you forgive me! "

Me: " Its okay "

Wahab: " Walah min 9ijy I'm so sorry, walah ana 7mar adry "

Me: " La Wahab la tgoul 3an nafsik chethe, its okay kelena enghale6 "

Wahab: " Thanks for understanding "

Me: " You're welcome. "

Wahab: " Lulu, 6alabtich. "

Me: " 3a6aitek? "

Wahab: " Please 3ady etkhaleny 3endich ib bbm? "

Me: " I don't want to lose you again, aked 3ady! "

Wahab: " Wait wait, minu galech ena you lost me? "

Me: " Madry Wahab.. "

Wahab: " Lulu you didn't lose me, o you'll never lose me inshalah "

Me: " Hmm madry, ye3ni a7es 3ugib ele 9ar baina elwath3 be9er awkward."

Wahab: " Hmm, la shaku. "

Me: " Good. "

Wahab: " So you're going to Bnaider this weekend? "

Me: " I don't know. Maybe, and you? "

Wahab: " Akeed barou7, come? "

Me: " Inshalah, I'll try. "

Kamalna baje elsbou3, Wahab and I radaina ta8reban nefs awal. Bas still a7es ena fe something, chena shayel eb kha6ra. I know that he's trying his best to act normal but he can't!
I always try to keep the conversation alive, awel lama kena insolef o ana a7e6 akher shay emotion ohwa erid esolef. It's not the same now and I don't blame him, lo ohwa emsawy el7araka feni chan lo sheno ma arid akalma.

I talked to my mother, I told her ena I want to go to Bnaider and she said yes.

Fay is not coming this weekend, she has a wedding on friday, so I packed my things and I told Wahab that I was going to Bnaider.

He's not that excited.

And again...

I DON'T BLAME HIM!

Bes it kills, remembring the way he used to talk to me..

It's my fault, I have to take the responsibility for my actions, elmafrouth a7med rabi ena ohwa now 3indy ib my contacts list, a9lan zain mena ga3id i7acheny chithy!

Me: " Wahab tadre sheno widy? "

Wahab: " Hmm sheno? "

Me: " Ag3ad weyak elfayer on the balcony nefs hathek elmara "

Wahab: " We had a good time. "

Me: " Eeh 7ada, khansaweha again. "

Wahab: " Inshalah, etha fethait insaweha "

Me: " Ma astahel etfathy nafsek 3ashani? "

Wahab: " Testahlain el6eeb walah. "

Me: " Matga9er "

Wahab: " So wainech now? "

Me: " I'm on my way "

Wahab: " Take care, weya minu ray7a? "

Me: " Will do. Ilsayeg "

Wahab: " Deray balech "

Me: " Inshalah, wenta wainek? "

Wahab: "  Ga3ed belshalaih "

Me: " Bro7ek? "

Wahab: "  Eeh "

Me: " Mmm "

Wahab: " :D "

Me: " Jenna mara7 etyey? "

Wahab: " I don't think so. "

Me: " Oh laish? "

Wahab: " She has a exam on sunday "

Me: " Aha "

We9alt elshalaih. Khaled, Mesk and Farah were there, ekhh! I asked my driver to park infront of shalaihna 3ashan ma ashofhom, maly khelg!

I wish he knew that I came to Bnaider bes 3alashan ashoufa. I wish he knew how much I care for him.

Ga3adt belshalaih 6oul elyoum, watching tv.

Khaled kel digega emur 9oub shalaihna o he talks loudly so I can hear him.

I'm ignoring!

Ilshay elwa7ed ele emkhare3eny bel mawthou3 ena eldenya dawara. What goes around comes back around!

Akhaf eye elyoum ele ana arketh wara Khaled o ohwa ma yabeni, wayed ga3da afaker eb negative things. I don't know why! I think elshay ele ga3id i9er fene now shay 'nafsy'

I fell asleep on the couch and I woke up around 4 am.

Wahab didn't text me. But unfortunately Khaled did:)

" Nizlay we need to talk. "

Hatha lail7en em9amem ena he wants to talk to me?

" Keep dreaming " I replied.

I tweeted " Why am I awake? "

Wahab retweeted my tweet.

I decided to BBM him, he retweeted my tweet for a reason!

" Laish mo nayem? " I said

Wahab: " I'm trying to find some answers. "

Me: " For what? "

Wahab: " For some questions. "

Me: " What questions? "

Wahab: " I don't know, fe wayed questions. "

Me: " Eh, questions like what? "

Wahab: " Madri, never mind. So what are you doing? "

Me: " Nothing, watching tv. "

Wahab: " What are you watching? "

Me: " 90120. "

Wahab: " Mm emtab3eta? "

Me: " No, bes ma3indy sheghel ghaira. "

Wahab: " Tegderen etyen shalaihna? "

Ahhh, finally!!!!!!

Me: " Ashouf etha my cousins naymen. "

Wahab: " Tara etha ma taben 3ady, I'm not forcing you. "

" Adre, I want to come. " I replied

I'm sure ena Khaled is sleeping, la2ana lo he's not chan he texted me back aw he called aw sawa ay shay.

I went to Wahab's shalaih.

Wahab: " Hey "

Me: " Hello "

He smiled.

I don't know why, but smiles attract me SO MUCH!

I laughed.

Wahab: " Shely etha7ek? "

Me: " Madri "

Wahab: " Emshay khal neg3ad bel balcony. "

Me: " Yalah "

Wahab: " Laish mu labsa 3adil? Ana labes elkabat kela o bardan. "

I think he still cares.

Me: " Madri belshalaih kan 7ar. "

Wahab: " Wait ayeblich a jacket men my jackets o basawelich hot chocolate, bard 3alaich! "

I smiled " I'll help. "

He laughed " Mu ta7regena. "

" Hey tara a3arif. " I said while going inside elshalaih

He brought me a jacket, lebasta. O ga3adna ensawi el hot chocolate.

By mistake edi 7ashat elcup o 6a7 3ala eed Wahab!

Wahab: "  A77 a77 a7777! "

Me: " A7777, ambaih Wahab I'm so sorry. Ma kan 8a9di "

Wahab: "  A77, la 3adi 3adi.. Please Lulu open the fridge o yebeli thalj "

Me: " Okay. "

Kent metwaga.

I brought ice o 7a6aita on his hand.

" Wahab I'm so sorry, walah ma kan 8a9di. " I said

Wahab: " Its okay 3adi, adre ena ma kan qa9dich "

Me: "  Wait bayeblik 67en "

Wahab laughed " 67en? "

Me: " Eeh 7ada zain 7ag el7roug. "

Wahab: " Okay "

I held his hand 3ashan ba7e6la 67en, He was staring at me o ana 7adi meshta6a.

Me: " Wahab e3awrek 7ail? "

Wahab: " La 3ady. "

Me: " Wahab e7lef ena may3awrek 7ail? Wahab walah I'm so sorry. Walah el3athem I didn't mean it walah. "

He laughed " Walah may3awerni wayed, 7a9al khair. "

Me: " Akeed? "

Wahab: " Akedain. "

I smiled, estaw3abt eni lail7en maska eda.. Chan ahedha!

Wahab: " Lulu, can I ask you a question? "

Me: " One of the questions ele you were thinking of mesa3? "

He laughed " Yeah. "

" Sure, ask. " I replied

Wahab: " Lulu, laish ana kent a7es ena ele baina shu3or mutabadal, ena you care about me methel ma I care about you? O lemma I told you 3an my feelings I expected a different reaction, kelish ma tewa8a3t ena chethe radich! "

Me: "  Wahab walah el3athem ena I care about you, you don't know shkether! Sheno kent metwaqe3 my reaction? "

Wahab: " Mm.. Madri! "

Me: "  Wahab goul kel ele eb kha6rek. "

Wahab: " Ma tiz3elen? "

Me: " Sure, 7ata ent ma tiz3al men kalamy? "

Wahab: " A9lan ana agdar az3al 3alaich? "

I smiled shyly.

Wahab: " Kent metwa8e3 ena ra7 enkon together ya3ni.. "

Me: " Ohh. "

Wahab: " I'm sorry! "

Me: " Ana ele mafrouth at2asaf mu enta, you didn't do anything wrong! Wahab I really want to be with you bes.. "

He interrupted me " Ha? You want sheno? "

I giggled " Khalny akamel "

He smiled " Kamlay baba kamlay! "

Me: " Wahab, ana khayfa. "

Wahab: " Khayfa men sheno? "

Me: " Ya3ne wayed marat afkar mu zaina etyeli, ya3ne ena etha 9irna together yemken net'hawash o be3dain ra7 yentehe kel ele baina. Mara7 negdar en9er friends wala shay! Ana khayfa etha I did this be3dain I'll lose you forever, khayfa mn ahaly.. Khayfa mn nehayat hal shay ele basaweh, wala 3omre tkhayalt ene ra7 akalem, not this year! "

Wahab: " Etha t'hawashna we'll discuss the problem and we'll solve it together, laish teg3den etfakren chethe? Lulu ana a7ebich, fe 3umrich sheftay wa7ed e7eb wa7da men galba o he leaves her 3ashan a stupid fight? Hathola ele they leave ele e7ebonhom 3ashan stupid fights may7bon men galb, I already told you inshala you won't lose me, Lulu ana mara7 ajesich wala ra7 asawelich ay shay ghala6, ana mara7 asawy ela ele yarthech o eray7ech, o ana badish men elbab.. Lulu ana ga3ed afaker feech tafker mustaqbaly, mu ga3id arahiq 3ala afach aw shay, I'm done with this bullshit kel youm bnaya, I want a serious relationship, a9lan I never thought ena byoum men elayam ba7ebich o bat3alag feech chethe, mu belshalaih.. Mu rifejat ekhti! Ya3ne madre the whole thing kela 9ar faj2a, hatha shay mu bedy.. Salfat ene ana a7ebich hatha shay mu bedy, hatha galbe " He took a deep breath and continued " O galbi ekhtarich entay! I want you, I want you to be mine. A7EBICH! "

I'M SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. waitingggggg for chapter 11...
    el story rawwwwww3a el 9ra7a, mashallah,
    can't wait for the rest of the chapterssssss...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked the story. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ommgggg!! that's the cutest thing ever!! it's a real story right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My love told me to read this story because she's loving it!!! i loved it too and am gonna continue reading it, i've read 9 chapters. 29 chapters left for the 38 chapter then to continuoooooo !!! Amazing story... wish i had the time to write about my own with my love <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loool Ana I stayed the whole night reading it, not lying so far i finished 10 chapters and still I will continue, its such an Amazing story!

    ReplyDelete