Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chapter 17

I think it was convincing.

Jenna: " Lulu can you come over to my house tomorrow? "

Bes? Hatha eli gdarat itgoula?

Lulu: " Enshalah ashouf. "

Jenna: " Please try your best to come, we have to discuss this face to face! Ma yenfa3 BBM kelish, and Wahab will be there too. I want to hear this from both of you! "

Even though she's younger than me in years, she's wise. She knows how to deal with things!
I've always loved Jenna, she's honest! Mat7eb etkhesh shay eb galbha, ele eb galbha 3ala lsanha! Ya bakht ele byakheth'ha.

It's almost 4 am. I tried to get some sleep but I couldn't, I was thinking about tomorrow, shloun bawajeha? I've never been so ashamed. 3aib ele sawaita, the whole thing.


Me and Wahab together.


Going to his chalet while Jenna isn't there.


The way she found out.


It's embarrassing.


I slept at 6 am! And I woke up around 12 pm. I wore a training suit, got my hair into a messy bun, put on some make up, I went downstairs to tell my mother that I'll go to study at Jenna's.

I lied, bes male khelg investigations!

Mama: " Lulu 7abebty sit down shway, I want to talk to you about something. "

This ain't good.

I sat down, I was really nervous.

Me: "  What? "

Mama: " 7abebte ana umich, you have to tell me the truth! "

Ashkara she found out!

Me: " Sure, entay t3arfene ana machatheb 3alaich "

She smiled. " 7abebte Ahmed, your father and la7athna enech mitghayra wayed hal fatra and we've been discussing this yesterday! 7atan 5alatich la7ethaw, egolon shda3wa Lulu kel weekend shalaih sh3endaha ma gamat itzorna wela shay. 7abebty is it about Mesk? Emsawyatlech shey? Tell me. "

" La walla yuma mafene shey, bes I'm stressed from school. 9ayra hal ayam ma anam 3adel o I don't eat well! I don't know why nefseti masdouda o maly 5elg shay! Elmadrisa wayed tha'36a 3alaina! " I replied.

I don't how did I come up with that, bes I think she believed it!

Mama: " Ashwa 5ara3tena 3abaly feech shay! You have to eat/sleep well! And focus on your study! Ma7ad befedich '3air derastech, la7ga 3ala elrabe3 wel6al3at welyam3at! "

Me: " Inshalah mama. " I kissed her forehead and I left the house.

I reached Jenna's house in 10 minutes. I called her and told her that I was outside. We sat in the garden, ma 7a6ayt 3aine eb 3ainha! We waited for Wahab to come. Ana oo Jenna kena sakten 6oul elwagt, o ana emnazla rasy bel arth! It was really awkward. Wahab showed up.

Wahab: " Ilsalam. "

We replied "  Wa3alaikom elsalam. "

He sat next to Jenna, infront of me.

Jenna: " So, gololi sh9ar belthab6. I want to understand the whole story! "

Wahab told her everything!

He told her that I rejected him, that he was broken when I rejected him. Jenna seemed convinced.

Jenna: " Inzain o laysh ma geltoli min ziman? "

Wahab: " Lulu ma kanat tabe etgolech al7en, she was scared. "

Jenna: " Scared of what? For god's seak Lulu I'm younger than you! "

Me: " Wala Jenna a7esich kubry oo akbar mene, I don't care. Age is just a number, meftashla menich! Thats low walah. I mean me and your brother! Wala lo wa7da etsawe fene chethe chan sawait azyad! Bes walah you're such an amazing person! You know how to take care of things. "

Jenna blushed "  Mashkoura wayed, wala you're amazing too! " she looked at Wahab " Bes khala9 I want to spend some time with my friend. "

I laughed.

Wahab: " Mashy mashy wala a3alemkum. A9lan ana raye7 elduwaneya. "

Jenna: " Matshouf shar. "

Wahab: " Lulu taben shay? "

" Salamtek " I replied

Wahab: " Yala elsalam. " and he left.

Jenna: " Lulu if you need anything I'm here, ye3ni itha sawalich ay shay please la test7en goleli! Men kalam Wahab shakla 7ayl e7ebech w alah yarzigkom 3ala neyatkom. "

Me: " Mashkura wala matga9ren. "

We changed the subject, we talked about random things. 6ab3an I told her about Khaled o krehta!

I went back home 3al 8. Ga3adt with my family lama elsa3a 10 3ashan maygolon fene shay, I acted normal.

Lama 9a3adt foug Wahab told me that he wants to call me.

I took a walk around the house. Ome nayma as usual, oboy nayem ba3ed and Ahmed mu belbait.

He called me.

Wahab: " Aloooooo "

Me: " Aloo "

Wahab: " Hala 7ayate "

Me: " Hala feek "

Wahab: " Shlounech? "

Me: " Zaina, wenta? "

Wahab: " Fe a7ad yesma3 hal9out o may9er zain? "

I laughed, my face turned red.

How many times do I have to say this? I'M NOT USED TO HAL KALAAAAM x_x

Wahab: " Looli 7abebe? "

Me: " Mmm? "

Wahab: " A7ebich "

Me: " Ana ba3ad. "

Wahab: " A7ebich a7ebich a7ebich a7ebich! Mission #1 accomplished. "

Me: " Ana ba3ad, shenu mission #1? "

Wahab: " Jenna ekhte, we have to wait few more years o enkhale9 men el3alam kela and we get married and we fly away! "

I laughed " Maynouuun. "

I was talking loudly, bedoun la a7es! Eshta6ait bel suwalif.

" Lulu minu ga3da etkalmen? " I turned around wela Ahmed was standing yam elbab.

SERIOUSLY.... SHGA3ID I9ER?

8 comments: