Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chapter 13

So I went back to our chalet, I slept 3ala 6oul and I woke up around 10 am.

Nizalt ta7at ou I found Mesk ga3da, re7na shalaihom ou ga3adna ensolef.

Me: " Mesk abe arou7 el7amam, digega warid. "

Mesk: " Okay. "

I went to the bathroom and I realized that I forgot my mobile at Mesk's chalet. Its okay ye3ni shbetsawy eb mobiley?

Did I lock my phone?

La, fe auto-lock yagfel ebrou7a. Bes after 2 minutes!

I went back to Mesk's chalet.

Mesk: " Lulu? "

My heart skipped a beat. " Hmm? " I replied

Mesk: " Entay o Wahab? Men meta? "

SHIT!!!!!

Shal legafa ele feha? Ehya shako? Malha 7ag teg3ad etshouf my mobile, lo ehya 7a6a her mobile lo enshala eb 7athny ma arou7 o at3abath!

Me: " Sheno? "

Mesk: " Entay men meta etkalmen Wahab? "

Me: " Taqreban one week. "

Mesk: " And why didn't you tell me? 7mara!! "

Me: " Madri. "

Mesk: " Way CUTE!! How did this happen? "

I was kinda shocked men her reaction. Ye3ni madri ena she's open-minded!

I told her the story from A to Z.

Mesk: " OH MY GOD!! Shakla 7ada emout 3alaich, why did you reject him awal shey? "

Me: " I told you, kent khayfa sum3ety ou chethy. "

Mesk: " 7mara! Al7en etha 9ar ayshay etyen itgolele fahma? "

Me: " Okay! Bes Mesk please don't tell anyone, specially Fara7. "

Mesk: " Akeed mara7 agoul la t7aten. "

Me: " Thank you! "

Mesk: " Ma baina. Ou etha taben asa3dich lamen etshoufena belshalaih aw bara elshalaih 3ady. "

Me: " Bara elshalaih? "

Mesk: " Ya3ni bet'thlen etshoufena 6oul 3umrich belshalaih? Aked bet6l3en weyah, trou7en sayara weyah! "

Me: " SAYARA BA3AD? La yuba. "

Mesk: " Wala el3athem ya 7mara 3abalech bethel 6ol 3umra chethe weyach? Aked eb te6l3en weyah ou e9er bainkum calls ou kelshay. "

Me: " Shaku I already discussed this with Wahab and he agreed. "

Mesk: " Okay, bes lel9aber 7edoud. Aked ra7 e9er feeh I want to call her, I want to hear her voice. "

Me: " Wai3 la shaku. "

Mesk: " Betshoufen ou t'thakeray kalamy. Ou if you need any help I'm here for you! "

Me: " Iff la etkhar3eny! Inshalah. "

Mesk: " Abay brou7a Khaloud shak 3ad! "

Me: " Ee uff emkhare3ny! "

Mesk: " Tara el9bayan e7ison, they know everything "

Me: " Wai3. "

Mesk: " Lo gaylatli men ziman chan 3araft shlon a9ef eb your side, bes entay 7mara! "

Me: " Kent khayfa agoulech "

Mesk: " Why? "

Me: " Ye3ni madre. "

And we continued talking, 3ala elsa3a 4:45 7idart!

Wi9alt ta8reban at 6, took a shower. Ga3adt weya ome shwaya, I ate dinner. Chatted with Wahab and I slept.

School day passed regularly, bes a7es nefsi bitch. I don't know why, ye3ni they tell me everything * my friends * every single detail of their lifes, and now I'm hiding a big secret! A7es madry, bes I don't want to tell them.

I went back home, Ahmed wants to go out with me. Egouli mn zman ma 6ela3na weya ba3ath, CUTE!

We went to avenues around 6, I wore a black dress with brown Hermes belt with high heels, I applied some make up.

Ga3adna eb chocolate bar.

Ga3adna ensolef!

Ahmed: " Lulu, shfeh hatha ekhiz? Et3arfena? "

I turned around wela its Wahab.

" La ma3arfa. Bes yeshbah ekho refejti " I replied

" Akeed? " He asked.

" Ahmed shfeek 3alay? Le hal daraja athar 3alaik kalam Khaled? 9ayer etshek feny wayed! Mu watheq feney? " I said.

Ahmed: " Lulu wala mu 3an shey, bes ma sheftay shlon ga3ed ekhizich! "

Me: " Wala 7asafa ga9 3alaik hal 7a8eer! "

Ahmed: " I'm sorry Lulu wala I'm sorry, bes entay ekhti ou akeed bakhaf 3alaich ou elshay6an ma mat lail7en ewaswis 3ala elensan ou yemken wa7ed men 3yal el7aram ga9 3alaich wala I trust you, wentay tadren shkether a7ebich! "

Me: " Ee 9a7. "

Ahmed: " Ou deray balech men elbanat el7en ekhar3on akther men elshabab ou kelhum ekalmon. "

Me: " Enshalah, ee 7ada. Bes Ahmed wala ana makalem! "

Ahmed: " Entay GHAAAAAAAIR! Ghair ghair ghair ghair 3anhum kelhum! "

I smiled, thamery ga3id e2anebny!

We continued talking about random stuff. We went back home 3al 10.

I started chatting with Wahab.

Wahab: " Lulu, ana ga3ed asolef weyach 24/7 laysh ma gelteli enich eb Avenues? "

Me: " Madry, ye3ni 3adi. "

Wahab: " Shenu 3ady? "

Me: " Madri. "

Wahab: " Lulu cham mara agolech kel ma tsawen shay gouleli, lema te6l3en kelshay kelshay! 3ashan et3awdain lama netzawaj matkhshen 3any shey! "

Me: " Inshala walah I'm sorry akher mara! Ra7 agolek kelshay awel eb awel, bes wala I'm not used to tell anybody wain ray7a o wain yaya! "

Wahab: " Et3awdain. "

Me: " Enshalah. "

Wahab: " Lulu? "

Me: " Hala? "

Wahab: " A7ebich;* "

My heart smiled.

" AMOUT FEEK! " ..

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhh read your whole story ib one day!!!!!!
    7adi a7ibich!! oo a7ib your story
    Post soon 7abeebti:*
    you have people waiting here :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is like my daily medicine !! <3
    kel chapter a7la mn el thani!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gonna sleep now, i'll finish reading tommorow. I finished 13 chapters in one day. inshalla i'll catch up!! keep uppppppp!!! My love and i are loving this a lot!!

    ReplyDelete